I've got:

Boss DN-2 (Excellent condition, no manual)

Boss FZ-5 (Excellent condition, no manual)

Boss GE-7 (Good condition, no manual, box is trashed but the pedal works perfectly)

Artec Tuner Pedal (Mint, I think it has a manual but I'm not entirely sure.)

Boss DS-1 with Keeley Mod (Mint, no manual, not even entirely sure I want to sell it yet)

I've also got EITHER a ZW wah pedal or an Ibanez WD-7 pedal, too. They both have boxes and I'm quite sure the manuals are there, too. I only want to get rid of one, though, because I like them both but will not miss whichever one actually goes.

Regarding trades, I'm looking for a delay pedal, a chorus, and also a booster.

Regarding prices, just offer me and we'll talk deals. Each one is going to cost me around £3.50 for UK shipping, so that will be added on top of prices that we agree on, unless you offer me much more than I'm anticipating!

Also, if you would like the manuals and I don't have them, I'll print them off for you and send them with the pedal.

Other stuff I have to sell/trade:

Marshall MOSFET Lead 100 head. Good head on a budget, but I recently got a louder, lighter tube head for gigging, so its just going to gather dust.

On behalf of a friend, I'm selling a Peavey Classic 50 2x12 combo. He wants £600 for it ideally. I've asked him to get me pictures of it and write a quick review of it. All I know about it, is that its been rarely gigged, might have one or two scuffs, but that's it. He is also looking at trades for heads w/ 2x12 cabs.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by Crimson_tornado
May be interested in the GE-7... what were you thinking off as a ballpark figure?

Make me an offer and we'll talk it over from there
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
GE-7 Pending sale!
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Daverichards and Dandadog, offers, please. I've said this 3 times now =p
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Quote by daverichards
no idea what ge7's are worth to be honest?
£25?

The GE-7 has been sold and is off limits, I'm afraid.
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
GE-7 IS SOLD!

Bump!
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Bumpppp
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
I'm not after any of your stuff, but I have an EHX Nano Clone chorus pedal if you're interested?
Can't afford to buy anything.

If you want to trade something for it, offer.
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Quote by machin05
I'm not after any of your stuff, but I have an EHX Nano Clone chorus pedal if you're interested?

You can be reported for trying to sell something in someone else's thread, dude. Trade your stuff, at least, or go make your own thread
Bumpppp!
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
I'm based in Erdington, and I will sell it for a good price =p as its been modded I don't want to give it away cheap. You still selling the 401?
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Yeh mate, the guy's coming to collect it on Wednesday. Really want to sell this Gretsch though.

I actually work in Erdington which is quite handy. I'm not gna lie, the DS-1 isn't that high up my GAS list. If I make you an offer you probably won't like it (around 45-ish). Would you mind PM-ing me what you would ideally (and fairly) like to get for this pedal and I'll let you know how I feel...? Seems like it would save us both some time.

Also somewhat interested in the tuner.

If you know anyone local who would be interested in the Gretsch, if you could send them my way that would be great. I'll do the same regarding this sale of yours. I think I know a few people who might be interested.
Quote by mr edevil45
interested in wd7. how much?

Make me an offer and we'll talk it out
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
How much for the Ds-1 dude ?
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna

Dan, you never gave me an offer.

And Ross, 5th time, offer me a price/something, please!
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Quote by Chikao42
Dan, you never gave me an offer.

And Ross, 5th time, offer me a price/something, please!

I did! I sent a message saying £25 delivered....
"Indeed I do - The other guitarist in my band got his s/h boxed and mint condition for £20, £25 delivered?" on Oct 24th
Bump!
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Dude, can you please list all the items you still have for sale, and prices next tot them cuz IDK how much that stuff is worth? Cuz I use a multieffect, but It would be nice to get some stomp boxes as well, and the other stuff u have ofc, peace bro
Gear
Good Old Les Paul
Aria Acoustic
Marshall MG10CD
Laney Linebacker Reverb 100w
Ashown perfect ten 30w
Fleetwood bass
Digitech RP100A
Still for sale:

Boss DN-2
Boss FZ-5
Artec Tuner Pedal - Pending
Boss DS-1 with Keeley Mod
ZW wah OR Ibanez WD-7

Marshall MOSFET Lead 100 head - Pending.

On behalf of a friend, I'm selling a Peavey Classic 50 2x12 combo. He wants £600 for it ideally. I've asked him to get me pictures of it and write a quick review of it. All I know about it, is that its been rarely gigged, might have one or two scuffs, but that's it. He is also looking at trades for heads w/ 2x12 cabs.

The reason there are no prices next to them is because I want people to OFFER me a price and THEN negotiation will start.
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Erm, 10 pounds for the DS1?
Gear
Good Old Les Paul
Aria Acoustic
Marshall MG10CD
Laney Linebacker Reverb 100w
Ashown perfect ten 30w
Fleetwood bass
Digitech RP100A
Quote by cl94
Erm, 10 pounds for the DS1?

Erm, no thanks. Not for a mint keeley-modded DS-1.
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates