Another time i must open topic about that China company.
Before five month i order and buy guitar from that company,i send a money with Western Union
and my order will be that guitar
But,after five month and many,many miles of emails with company menager Mr.Allen alias Jin Ge,guitar arrived to me...
but,he send me wrong guitar and colour on the back side is cracked

i cant solve my problem,but i hope my post be helpful for other buyers and customers...
Think twice do you realy want to buy a cheap China instruments from that company!!!!
Btw.the wrong guitar cost me about a 500Euros ....
You do realize that in many places it's a felony to own one of these counterfeits, and especially to sell it? Just toss the thing, throw it out or give it to someone else. They're not that good anyway.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
That says Gibson on the headstock. Therefore it is not only a POS but an illegal one. Illegal for them to make. Illegal for you to own. It gets worse and worse, doesn't it?

My LP was made in China. It was shipped 'raw' to UK where it was fitted out and setup to an excellent standard. It cost me about half what yours did. So to add to your message. DO THE RESEARCH and there are good deals to be had.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

it's not illegal to own them just sell them. the assumption is that you may not have known that it was a fake. it's not a crime to be stupid yet .

to the OP, dude my brother lives in china nad says that even the chinese people have more sense than to buy those. they are made to dupe foreigners plain and simple.
They also use stock photos of the real Gibsons to lure you. Info on this scam has been posted all over the web but some people are still unaware I guess.
Moving on.....
Quote by monwobobbo
it's not illegal to own them just sell them. the assumption is that you may not have known that it was a fake. it's not a crime to be stupid yet .

We can fix that. The punishment should be spayed/neutered.

The punishment for buying a counterfeit guitar should be that you're stuck playing it.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by monwobobbo

Actually, according to the warning Ibanez had, "One final but very important note: Because of the damages and hardship that illegal merchandise cause at so many levels, counterfeiting is a serious crime. By regional statutes, in the most countries, it's not only a felony to sell counterfeit merchandise, it's a felony even to own it."
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
honestly OP, what did you think you were gonna get? A world class service and a world class guitar? I know i'm being the harsh one here but what were you expecting for 500 euros?
Quote by necrosis1193
Actually, according to the warning Ibanez had, "One final but very important note: Because of the damages and hardship that illegal merchandise cause at so many levels, counterfeiting is a serious crime. By regional statutes, in the most countries, it's not only a felony to sell counterfeit merchandise, it's a felony even to own it."

maybe in some countries but not in the states. if it were a felony to own one they would be confiscated at customs and the buyer would be arrested. i think you'd be hard pressed to show me even one arrest based on owning a counterfeit guitar (the only exception would be perhaps a mass importer but that is a different thing.) in these cases the law assumes you are dumb and just didn't know it was fake. the same bullshit was spread about bootleg albums years ago but regular people couldn't be prosecuted for the reason i outlined. even with counterfeit money the person passing it if a regular person(who ame by the money from a legit source) can't be prosecuted. they will confiscate the bogus cash but you won't go to jail.of course the guitar companies will say something like what ibanez did figuring that most people wouldn't know differntly. i don't condone this at all and wish people like the OP would wise up. you can't get gibson quality for a couple hundred bucks end of story.
Last edited by monwobobbo at Aug 18, 2010,
Quote by necrosis1193

I call fear mongering bullshit on Ibanez's part. I'd like to some examples of people being charged with a felony for owning a single counterfeit guitar.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
thats all guitars from that company....be careful!!!!
I hope that will be a helpful ...dont be stupid like me!!!!
Last edited by sirkan at Aug 19, 2010,
dudes......these chinese companies who r ripping us off advertise here??????????? how can UG do this to us????????
Quote by rajandmaria
dudes......these chinese companies who r ripping us off advertise here??????????? how can UG do this to us????????

That company was cheat me,look first post on topic,if you thing the cracked body guitar is advertise......
i think by now...after years and years we can finally NOT trust buying a gibson from the chinese.....also, lets use our brains here .....gibson from china for 500usd or less....come on..........you are just looking to get ripped off!?????
so long as you dont use yr common sense they will triumph!
oh and 1 more thing---western union????? a reputable company will have paypal and a bank........these 2 options cover u to some degree!
listen chappy , if someone says only western union .- there is something wrong......come on ...lets use some common sense!
what u just did was aid the chinese get bigger and rip more poeple off and u just ignored a good honest seller.......
Quote by obeythepenguin
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Einstein said it, though you don't need to be a genius to figure it out.

This lol.