No one seems to know a lot about these Amps.. So for anyone else that has one.. Here's all the info I got.

The Fender 140's were only produced one year: 1980.. Under Paul Rivera's design. It was one of the first amps he had designed with Fender. It was Fender's answer to the new Mesa's and Marshall's at that point in time. It's 140 watts and goes about 53lbs.. Point to point wiring. Uses (1) 12 AT7, (3) 12AX7, and (1) 7025 for pre-amp tubes and uses (4) 6L6 power tubes. It's a fixed bias with solid state rectifiers. All push pull knobs. Has low and hi power select switch with 2 inputs.

From the bit of browsing around, I came to find that due to It's short time of production (one year), it is considered to be a rare amplifier. Most I have found without the factory 4x12 cab are selling in the $1,000.00 range. The stock 4x12 cab came loaded with EV speakers. The cab is worth around $500.00.

Awesome man, great little write up. I've never heard of these and I consider myself a Fender fanboy.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Awesome man, great little write up. I've never heard of these and I consider myself a Fender fanboy.

A little more information to this amp.. After speaking to one of the moderators on the fender.com forum.. It seems as if this amp came towards the end of the production line.. Most of them left the factory with the black grill cloth and a white border around the bezel. So now, I'm curious about how close to the end of the production line this amp is.