Same here.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
What? This cant be legit, has to be some sort of malfunction or something..... unless they really need to get rid of them
Gotta be an error on the site. No need for them to sell them at that price unless they're missing a few critical components, like all of them.

Wouldn't recommend buying one - the odds are that someone would catch the error while preparing the order, and then they just wouldn't ship them. General rule (not 100% certain about American/Canadian law here, but probable) is that if a shop makes an error in advertising a price, it's entitled to correct that error before agreeing to sell the product to you.

Shame, though. :P
My friend just called. Sorry guys, they're $380 a piece. He says the guy who he spoke to says "It's the manager's fault."
=/
Too bad, I almost whipped out the debit card
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos
Too bad, I almost whipped out the debit card

i would be the same but they dont ship to scotland nor would it work here.

But i have to remember car is priority and i need one of those more than a new bass rig but every time im in guitar guitar i get tempted to whap out the card lucky i have had my best mate with me she keeps me from being a total retard :P
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
^ transportation is overrated you don't have to re-fuel basses and change the oil every 7000 miles.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos
^ transportation is overrated you don't have to re-fuel basses and change the oil every 7000 miles.

every 7000 miles?

i'd hate to drive your car.
#DTWD
Quote by Tostitos

oh trust me you've never seen the diabolical excuse for transport called first bus that is around these parts.

A journey that is like a 10mile round trip costs me £6(around $11 i think) for a return and thats just to go meet my friends who live in that main town.I could do multiple runs on £20 of petrol compared to 3 bus trips altho trains aint bad for gigs only costs me bout £11 to go to Glasgow and back.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
just wanted to mention- the B2-RE has been completely removed from MusiciansFriend.com & GuitarCenter.com ....also, along with other TalkBass.com patrons,i have recieved tracking #s ...WOoOoOoO

-edit- back up with 47 day backorder lol....also $599
Last edited by HATe410 at Aug 19, 2010,
check your statement to make sure you were charged $50 instead of $600
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....