right with the news that they are going into the studio in october i finally got around to listening to their latest track... i know its pretty old now but atleast i have listened to it right?

but does anybody else think that it sounds like a rejected track from the ember to inferno album???

i usto be a BIG trivium fan but if the whole of their new album sounds like that im not going to buy it. this song sounds like they have run out of ideas...

not cool! i miss the old trivium!

if you havnt heard it yet here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoUf1bbMTa8&feature=related

i have my flame shield up ready for all the trivium haters lol

edit: i think their main problem is they havnt found a "sound" they like... they have found loads of different sounds the fans liek but they dont seem to have made up their mind yet =(

another edit: yes thats right! i have been reported because somebody doesnt like that i am posting about the musical direction of a band... GROW UP!!!!
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Last edited by Dave Frenzy at Aug 18, 2010,
Hmm, it's too samey, they took a step in the right direction with Shogun but this is a step back.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
It was for a videogame so probably not the greatest effort.

Edit: I don't thiink it was a single for their new album.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Last edited by 0RI0N at Aug 18, 2010,
I wouldn't really say it sounds like a rejected track from Ember To Inferno, but I would definitely say that it's a step towards their original sound. I've read a couple interviews with Trivium recently, and it's been said that this new album is going even farther with what they've established in the past with no real let up in energy or ferocity this time around. I'm pretty interested to hear it.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by longman240
Hmm, it's too samey, they took a step in the right direction with Shogun but this is a step back.

thats what i mean!!!!

and

Quote by Torn_Asunder
this thread will be obliterated

i know... =(
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by josh999x
Take it to the trivium thread bro.

*reported.*

reported for what?!?!

lmao i have been reported for discussing the musical direction of a band?

child!!!!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
As ever with Trivium, the horrendous choruses ruin a half decent song.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Dave Frenzy
reported for what?!?!

lmao i have been reported for discussing the musical direction of a band?

child!!!!

The thread was reported for being in the wrong location....
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!