As you may know, season 6 of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" begins September 16th. I'm heading off to college soon and I just found out that FX isn't listed as a channel I can view. now I can't watch my all time favorite show!! I've really been looking forward to this season and I'm just wondering if anybody knows of any ways I could easily view the episodes.
I'm really hoping that iTunes posts them up or something.
Watch it on hulu a few days later......

I think it should be on there...that or youtube/metacafe.
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!
Quote by rasputen
As you may know, season 6 of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" begins September 16th. I'm heading off to college soon and I just found out that FX isn't listed as a channel I can view. now I can't watch my all time favorite show!! I've really been looking forward to this season and I'm just wondering if anybody knows of any ways I could easily view the episodes.
I'm really hoping that iTunes posts them up or something.

Just Google "watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia online".
Shame because I won't be able to give a shit about your problem.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I will be film them for you and mail them to you! I will need your name, address, credit card number, and social security number. I will be much appreciating you're cooperation! Thank You Sweetie!
Ok? Was there a point to your thread?

I know Hulu used to have the new episodes on each week. Check that out. Or just use Google. You will find it online somewhere.