i can see that they arent the best of guitars, and they look like they probably have crappy pups but how's the overall quality of the build? (neck, body, etc.)
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Custom Upside-Down Strat
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
>Guyatone ST-2 Comrpessor
Well I have the JT-RES and I never play it.
Got it when I was less experienced because I was all like "Matt Bellamy used one in that video!!!" and stuff.
The build's not the most solid, but then it's a resonator so it's not really going to feel AS solid as something like a solid body Les Paul or something.
Saying that though, it doesn't feel like it's going to fall apart anytime soon or anything.
Anyone know anything about the JT200-pro?

I've been looking at it for a long time..
I have a JT200S... and it's pretty monster. It's thinner and lighter than your run of the mill Epiphone. Neck feels thin and wide, and you won't lacerate yourself on the frets.
It's not going to be the best made instrument ever, but they are definitely playable.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
I have 5 or 6 Jay Tursers and IMHO they are great! The Stock pups on some of the older ones are so so but for the most part they are pretty hot. They vary from model to model so it's nice if you can try them out first. I have one Black JT LP with Gibson USA 57 Classics that really doesn't sound any different than my JT Serpent with stock pups. I have gigged with mine several times and no complaints. Like any guitar it's best to try them out first. All the ones I have are consistent in build quality right up there with Epi and Agile better than LTD and way better than Squier. I think you get a lot more for your money with a Jay Turser.

Edit: Just counted them I have 8 Jay Tursers.

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Aug 18, 2010,
I have a Jay Turser Tele copy and it's amazing. One of my favorite guitars actually. POS neck joint, but it sounds like an $800 guitar
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

hm... well when i get more money i was thinking of buying a Jay Turser SG copy and making it all vintage and stuff
so id get rid of pickups and electronics and replace em all. and hardware too
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Custom Upside-Down Strat
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
>Guyatone ST-2 Comrpessor