My town is all greened out because their is part of a huge ass military base here
I'M NOT SHOWING YOU WHERE I LIVE!! *runs*
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.

Glamorous.
Last edited by 771M at Aug 18, 2010,
I'm downloading it but it may take a while to find my town.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by genghisgandhi
There's a searchbar in it ololo

Still doubtful
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls

FWIW, the big white building on the left is Linn Products. They make expensive audio stuffs there.
Behold

Hey, I can see my house from here.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MightyAl
(Invalid img)

FWIW, the big white building on the left is Linn Products. They make expensive audio stuffs there.

my parents have a Linn record player. It's loverly.

they've built 3 new housing estates and a new high school since those pics though
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Well I was home when they took the picture over my place.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Luxora,+AR&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=57.684464,114.169922&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Luxora,+Mississippi,+Arkansas&t=h&z=15

I live in the middle of nothingness. go to the little orange man to see for yourself

BTW if you find the water tower, the street just north of it, and the west end of the street you will find a blue silverado, thats my truck lol
Quote by genghisgandhi
Simple enough.

If you don't have google earth installed, do it. It's awesome, and more importantly, it's free.

The playground of the world
Quote by archangels
This. I'm not a big fan of telling people on the internet where I live.

Yeah, cause from a picture like this

Not only can you find out exactly where this is in the world, you can find out which street my house is on. In fact, you can actually pinpoint my house

Quote by sam b

Not only can you find out exactly where this is in the world, you can find out which street my house is on. In fact, you can actually pinpoint my house

If you use Google Earth, it gives you the coordinates right at the bottom.

I'm also very paranoid. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by archangels
If you use Google Earth, it gives you the coordinates right at the bottom.

I'm also very paranoid. ಠ_ಠ

You should be, because through your IP I have tracked down your house and I am now going on a flight and at night I will sneak in and steal all your avatar related stuff and put a goat over your head.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
How do I make the writing of the neighbourhoods go away and just let the picture be displayed?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
My shit town of about ~2,500 people.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by sam b

Well hey, I do know one thing...it's definitely one of those houses
Quote by Go Square Go!
How do you get 'math' from 'mathematics'.