I had purchased a JTM50 clone about a month or two ago, and while I like it and really think it's a great amp, I'm starting to wonder if its the amp I need for where I'm going musically. Lately I've been wondering if I should make a more pedal based rig. Having a good clean amp that takes any pedal well, and can be used for anything I need.

Budget isn't an issue, as I'll probably buy it down the road.

Suggestions?
if budget is no issue... get a JVM with a 4X12 cabinet
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
that amp should like pretty pretty good.

but, for complementing a marshall jtm50, i recommend something like a music man hd series. the music man has quite a bit of headroom, they were designed by Leo Fender and Tom Walker and can be acquired for quite cheap.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
If money's no object, get a Blackface Fender Bassman 50 or 100, or a Twin Reverb if you want a combo.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I have mixed feelings with Fender Twins. Not sure about Bassmans, I'll look into that.

Is there not any other suggestions? I have been looking into HiWatts, Fuchs...