I have an Ibanez RG 350 MDX, and decided i would rather replace the bridge then buy a new guitar. I was wondering what good floyd rose or floyd rose-like bridges there are out there. I was wanting to really make this guitar sound its best, so I would like to replace the springs, and everything that is used for the bridge to make it sound really good. Im not 100% educated on the subject so if anyone would recommend a good website or thread to learn everything too that would be great. thanks
Apparently the Ibanez Edge Pro is a drop-in replacement, as is an Original Floyd Rose (debated - some people have had troubles with it)

But with the money you'll be spending on just a new bridge, you could probably save up a little more and just get a guitar that's overall better, so you won't have to spend even more on pickups and the like.
Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Currently saving for:
Agile/Gary Kramer 7 string
I already have the EMGs that I want on it, so This really would be alot cheaper then buying a guitar thats better. I really like the way it plays so thats why I want to keep it
Alright then, that's fine. Like I said, the Edge Pro and OFR are supposedly drop-in replacements, but the only place I've seen Edge Pros for sale is Ibanezrules, and they're expensive, so I'd go for an OFR.
Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Currently saving for:
Agile/Gary Kramer 7 string