Page 1 of 2
Search functioned, only very old threads.

So, come on. Some of you must have done some pretty crazy / dumb stuff when drunk
RIP Tom Searle.
went paedo hunting once cos there was this bloke flashing girls round the town.

we didn't find him, but it was still hilarious. there were about 6 of us running as a group round the town, absolutely rat arsed waving glass bottles and chanting about how we were gonna kill this paedo.

edit: we must have scared the living shit out of any passers-by
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Ugh I don't even know where to start...

EDIT: The first 2 replies are from Scotsmen. Yes.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Random Girl: *looks at my KsE hoody* "Killswitch are amazing!"
Me: "I know! Now get your tits out."
Her: "I'm 15."

SHE LOOKED OLDER.
Quote by TEK34

SHE LOOKED OLDER.

My mate once tried to "make his move" on a girl by putting her in a headlock A playful one, but still. Seeing as she was miles out of his league and he was at the wrong end of a litre of vodka at the time...he was unsucessful.
My drunk stories are like dreams. I never remember any, but if I do, they're either oddly normal ones, or f*cking clownshit insane.
Quote by TEK34

SHE LOOKED OLDER.

Now THAT, is comedy.
Got drunk with a few mates not too long ago. Pretty sweet, but I kept touching this girl's legs. I woke up laughing because normally I wouldn't have done something like that.

Not too many interesting stories, though.
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

I remember one time me and my friends were drunk and fighting, and broke two of our glass french doors. The sound was death defyingly loud, I don't even know how my parents didn't wake up. Anyway, we proceeded to try to clean up all of the broken glass, (which, obviously, isnt a good idea when youre intoxicated,) and ended up getting blood all over our hands.. XD After that, I just went to bed. I woke up in the morning hungover with my mom screaming "WHAT THE **** IS THIS? THOSE DOORS WERE SO EXPENSIVE, @$#!@#$~#"

Yeah. Never underestimate the power of alcohol
Quote by asator

My mate once tried to "make his move" on a girl by putting her in a headlock A playful one, but still. Seeing as she was miles out of his league and he was at the wrong end of a litre of vodka at the time...he was unsucessful.

I'm always like "I should've gone for her." It's the most annoying drunk feeling ever. I've seriously had girls stroking me and sh*t and I've just been like "lalala" like I was before they started, then I've walked off or whatever without going after them. I have a sudden realisation a few minutes later like "HOLY SH*T THOSE 3 GAWJUS WIMINZ WERE JUST ON ME and I walked off."

Last edited by TEK34 at Aug 18, 2010,
I drank some wine once.

But seriously, I'm eagerly awaiting the awesome stories this thread will bring.
Quote by TEK34
I'm always like "I should've gone for her." It's the most annoying drunk feeling ever. I've seriously had girls stroking me and sh*t and I've just been like "lalala" like I was before they started, then I've walked off or whatever without going after them. I have a sudden realisation a few minutes later like "HOLY SH*T THOSE 3 GAWJUS WIMINZ WERE JUST ON ME and I walked off."

I manage to fuck things like that up when I'm drunk as well. But normally on a more personal level, with people I actually care about. Which sucks.
Quote by asator

I manage to fuck things like that up when I'm drunk as well. But normally on a more personal level, with people I actually care about. Which sucks.

I'm the other way around, f*ck it up when sober and patch it up while drunk. Annoying thing is, once you've annoyed people sober they don't want to get drunk with you.
Quote by TEK34
I'm the other way around, f*ck it up when sober and patch it up while drunk. Annoying thing is, once you've annoyed people sober they don't want to get drunk with you.

To be honest, if I'm out or whatever, I'll more than likely be drunk. So if they're not, the only way they'll be able to put up with me is by getting drunk. Problem solved
Someone spilled a beer on my lap, my phone broke
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by jgbsmith
went paedo hunting once cos there was this bloke flashing girls round the town.

we didn't find him, but it was still hilarious. there were about 6 of us running as a group round the town, absolutely rat arsed waving glass bottles and chanting about how we were gonna kill this paedo.

edit: we must have scared the living shit out of any passers-by

Was the pedo actually you?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Me: (in strong Somerset accent, maintained throughout) "Are you fraaam Somerset?"
Randomer: "No."
Me: "Where are you fraaam?"
Randomer: "Northampton."
Me: "Me too!"

My drunk stories are awful.
Quote by asator
Ugh I don't even know where to start...

EDIT: The first 2 replies are from Scotsmen. Yes.

I believe the TS is scottish as well.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Okay, so I just drank for the first time last week. I went to Mexico on a cruise with my cousin and my nana. For some reason, my nana let us get margaritas. Now, Mexican margaritas have three shots of tequila, and being that I'm not exactly huge and am a new drinker, I was a lightweight. It got me very drunk. At one point I was convinced that buying a tiny sombrero was an excellent idea... So I am not the proud owner of a tiny sombrero. I also bought a bottle of Kahlua, because why the **** not? I'm 16 but it's Mexico, so no one cares. I also had some conversations with inanimate objects, and a loud conversation with my cousin in the middle of the store during which which she informed me that masturbation is awesome and she's been doing it since 14. After a while we stumbled back on the ship and fell asleep. Turns out I'm immune to hangovers and having to pee a lot whilst drunk!

Also, the day before I had a couple shots of rum in a pina colada in the Cayman Islands, but that just got me tipsy. I went swimming in the Caribbean and was very relaxed.

Both times were very fun.
Last edited by bloodtrocuted93 at Aug 18, 2010,
Quote by pbiggie
I believe the TS is scottish as well.

Pretty sure he's from NZ, is he not?
Quote by asator
Pretty sure he's from NZ, is he not?

He moved to NZ from scotland.
Albums I Must Obtain
Quote by fretsonfire74
Friends: Just stay there and be quiet when my parents come in
Me: HIIIIII!!!!!! (waving my arms)
I never remember what I do
Quote by pbiggie
He moved to NZ from scotland.

Really? Well I never knew that.

I knew Zero-Hartman is Scottish and moved to Australia or NZ (can't remember which), but I never knew MH did
Eh, I don't get mad drunk too often... but I guess most recently was a rap battle I got into. And it was pretty good, if I must say so.

Otherwise, my flirting skills are honed like crazy when I have even just a buzz. But that doesn't really yield any stories... at leas not yet.
MATTERHORN
Quote by asator
Really? Well I never knew that.

I knew Zero-Hartman is Scottish and moved to Australia or NZ (can't remember which), but I never knew MH did

Too many drunk people in scotland, that's why they moved.
Albums I Must Obtain
Quote by fretsonfire74
Quote by pbiggie
Too many drunk people in scotland, that's why they moved.

Pfft. Not enough.
I was hanging out at my friends house (outside, near a small forest), waiting for everyone else to arrive so we could commence intoxication, when one of my other friends arrives, already in pretty bad shape and with half a bottle of rum in one hand. We decided to let him keep drinking while we waited, but he started being obnoxious and apparently one of the security guards who was working at the moment heard the noise and came over to investigate. Now, since none of us had actually started drinking and we wanted it to look like we weren't going to cause trouble for the remainder of the evening, we decided to just 'hide' him (this basically consists of shoving him several dozen yards into the woods, sitting him down and leaving him there).
That went over just fine, we convinced the security guy it was just an animal or something, our friends started arriving and we started drinking and forgot about our friend. About an hour later, our very drunk comrade came stumbling out of the woods, muttering about how cold it was and cursing at us for forgetting him. We've made fun of him for that ever since.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
i can honestly say i dont remember.
jk
not old enough to drink yet

im sure im legal somewhere. Like Belgium. Or Germany.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Ive only been drunk once but it was a fun night. It was my friends grad party. Ive been to about 6 parties at this house but never drank before. This fateful night I dived deep into the bottle.

1st I went into the pool with my phone. I realized I had it in there after 10 mins. I grabbed it out of my pocket and was like MY PHONE then just chucked it at the table next to the pool.

2nd While in the pool me and this chick were watching people talk. We started babling about how them talking is like a sitcom. There was a family and everything. Quite hilarious.

3rd. I met a chem teacher. We got into a serious conversation about making bomb from materials in the home. Very interesting.
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Eh, I don't get mad drunk too often... but I guess most recently was a rap battle I got into. And it was pretty good, if I must say so.

I love rapping when I'm drunk! I once had a battle against my cousin in Taco Bell (I was wearing my shoes on the wrong feet the whole time). I told him he looked like a purple octopus because he had eight penises.

More recently I had like a 10-15 minute freestyle session, making a verse about everybody I was with. Then I held a blue glow stick behind my bottle of vodka and called it "Blurple."
I once had an egg thrown it the side of my head during a crazy house-party. I broke into tears and apparently seemed genuinely distraught over the loss of the baby chicken.

I knew someone who decided to take off their clothes and climb inside one of those big bins full of grit-salt (the stuff used to rid snow and ice from the roads). Not sure if they slept there that night..
i usually like to get so retardedly hammed I dont remember much, but stumbling in a school dance looking piss drunk was pretty funny

more interesting story though, me and a few buddies were blazing, while my other friend had a 13 ounce bottle of vodka. He ended up having a 2 hour+ emotional breakdown
Quote by rushpython
i can honestly say i dont remember.
jk
not old enough to drink yet

im sure im legal somewhere. Like Belgium. Or Germany.

You're 15. Most people I know had no problem with drinking at your age
Quote by asator
You're 15. Most people I know had no problem with drinking at your age

2 threads in under an hour i feel like a horrible person.

edit: i should mention that cops in my area are uber-strict.
im just gunna wait till im 21, unless in collage....... (or university for you British people)
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Last edited by rushpython at Aug 18, 2010,
Quote by rushpython
2 threads in under an hour i feel like a horrible person.

What?
Page 1 of 2