Hey guys, I just purchased some new pedals, and now I just need some advice on the best way to route them, here's what my setup will be.

Pedals:
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Morley Power Wah/Volume
Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Behringer EQ700 Equalizer
Ibanez TS9 OD

I have a few rack items but they're not what I'm concerned with, I've already got them wired up like I want them. I've always heard the tuner should be the first pedal in the loop and the Reverb should be the last.

What would you guys do?
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
IMO, assuming you have an effects loop,

Tuner>Volume/Wah>OD>Amp

Effects Send>Delay>EQ>Reverb>Effects Return
Yeah, I've got a 5150 combo.

How would I get the Delay, EQ, and Reverb in the EFX Loop while being on a pedalboard, longer cables?

Quote by Metalcoresoul
Yeah, I've got a 5150 combo.

How would I get the Delay, EQ, and Reverb in the EFX Loop while being on a pedalboard, longer cables?

Yeah, typically you'd have 4 good length cables. Guitar>Board, Board>Amp, Loop>Board, Board>Loop.

I suppose you could make your own mini snake for the 3 going back and forth from the board/amp if you wanted.
mini snake?

It's not a particularly economic idea, but it'd be cool and convenient... you know the XLR snakes you use on stage to send all the XLR lines from the sound booth to the stage and back? You could make one with 1/4"leads instead of XLR. Google it, there's plenty of how-to's.

Or you could just shrink wrap/duct tape the 3 cables together to have a ghetto snake.

Honestly I'd just get the extras cables
Ok cool, Im probably just going to get the extra cables. Now I already have some rack units in my EFX loop right now, EFX send--furman power conditioner--BBE sonic max 482--BBE sonic max 482i--Rocktron Hush IICX noisegate--EFX return...what now ? Haha

What if I was to buy a Boss LS-2 Line Selector, would it open up my options enough to justify me buying one?