hey can anyone teach me some techniques to change my fretting hands fast? cause there are many music sheets that keep changing the notes around.i really need help.
That simply takes practice. It might help to actually practice it slow, and then slowly move up in speed. This is a commonly used technique.

This is more of a naturally learned technique through practice, however. Not something that books are written on.
Yeah, just play it cleanly really really slowly. You hands will get used to the movements so when you speed it up little by little, you'll be able to switch notes quickly.

Remember, this takes a long time, don't rush!
Well I agree with getting all fingers involved and remember there are often many different ways to play the same song. It helps to go with the way that conserves economy of motion the most. This will help with speed and as always, practice, practice, practice.

Ibanez SGT520VS Sage Series Acoustic
Yamaha FG720S-12 12 String Acoustic
Schecter C-1 Classic
Crate Flexwave FW65 Combo Amp
Quote by ziyang238
hey can anyone teach me some techniques to change my fretting hands fast? cause there are many music sheets that keep changing the notes around.i really need help.

What everyone else said is excellent advice.

So that, and relaxation. Relax your fingers, wrists and arms. Tense muscles are rigid, and will not enjoy being ordered to move fast.

Hope this helps,
Willem
http://www.theloneguitaristblog.com