Can anybody identify what song this (piece of) intro is from? Its driving me nuts
Its played very slow, you'll know it if you know it.

D7
-------2-2h3p2----- repeated x times
-----1------------1---
---2----------------2-
-0--------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------

Thanks
Why is the rum always gone?
Is "I Cum Blood" still funny?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Is it a KT Tunstall song? I think it's called "False Alarm" or something. It was stuck in my head a few months ago and had NO idea what it was from too hahaha.
Thankyou burndttoast!!! I have no idea where i heard this, maybe at work or on tv, but I was playing around on my guitar and it sounded familiar and I had to find out what it was.
Why is the rum always gone?
A pirate runs into a doctor's office screaming:
"Doctor doctor! There's a steering wheel shoved down me pants!"
The doctor replies: "A steering wheel down your pants you say? How'd it get there?!"
"I dunno but it's drivin me nuts!"

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
A pirate runs into a doctor's office screaming:
"Doctor doctor! There's a steering wheel shoved down me pants!"
The doctor replies: "A steering wheel down your pants you say? How'd it get there?!"
"I dunno but it's drivin me nuts!"

only relevant post in this thread.
A pirate walks into a bar, and he's got a steering wheel sticking out of his pants. The bartender sees him and asks, "Hey, what's that steering wheel doing there?" The pirate says, "Aaarrrr, it's driving me nuts."
Quote by bendystraw
A pirate walks into a bar, and he's got a steering wheel sticking out of his pants. The bartender sees him and asks, "Hey, what's that steering wheel doing there?" The pirate says, "Aaarrrr, it's driving me nuts."

13 minutes late.
Quote by SilverSpurs616
13 minutes late.

Mine was a slight variation.