Hi guys
I search barred and nothing came up. But quick question if i use a charger for some other phone in my phone(its a rival) will it still work or will it do something bad?

Stories would be awesome too
I Have Nothing Important to Say.
I used a Verizon phone charger on my AT&T phone and it systematically began to become self aware of itself until it staged a rebellion against me. It got so bad, it even convinced my desktop phones to rebel against me and my tyrannical, button pressing ways. It was horrible.

Don't mix chargers, bro. Just don't.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
you should be fine, most phones use a similar battery. if the plug fits, try it
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I expected this thread to be by dudetheman

Im sorry to disappoint man. I expected you not to post
stick with the brand name chargers. its safer in my opinion since it is from the same company
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
If it fits in the phone then yeah it will work. It's not like chargers have a chip in them that detects what phone they're in and decides whether or not too work. I wouldn't be surprised if they started doing that, though.
it doesn't matter what service provider, for example: If you have a Motorola phone, use a Motorola charger instead of another brand, wouldn't matter if you have AT&T, Verizon, etc.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
If it's the same input and output voltage as the original, and fits your phone, then it should work. There is no chip that detects which carrier you're using or which phone you're charging inside the chargers.
Go Chargers!
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
Go Chargers!

I lol'd kinda hard haha