ok ok, i just created this but i'm not sure if it's good or something, so i wanted to ask to people on UG, about what's their opinion about my song. or if i need to improve something or anything else.

thanks people.

here is it:
Attachments:
AWAKEgp4.gp4
Definitely good stuff dude, I really dig it. I like the chorus section the best, it has a good feel to it. As a whole, it reminds me a lot of As Blood Runs Black. The only thing I would have to say about it is slow the breakdown down a little bit, that's how it's supposed to go. If you insist on having it at that speed, go ahead, it doesn't sound bad. I just think it'd be a good change in the flow of the song, you know.

In other words, nice work.
Hey, not bad. I didn't like Chorus 2, but aside from that it was pretty good. The intro and riff 2 were really cool.
All is ghost in memory and poison in the sun
Hunt Guitar:

yeah i know what you mean about the breakdown, i will screw a little with the timing on it and see what i can come up with. and thanks about letting me know about abrb , i just know them and they're great. : D

Wquennasar:

i was thinking about making some changes on the chorus 2 anyway, i want to build some tricky rhythms on it, and make it more dissonantand mix it with melodical parts on the chorus.