Page 1 of 2
I'm a huge fan on the twilight zone. It's a freaking sweet show. I've seen alot of the episodes but what do yo guys think is th best episode ever? Internet ratings say the best episode is "it's a good life". I watched it.. Worst episode ever. Horrible ending. What do you think is the best episode?
Terror at 20,000 Feet, the Shatner one with the gremlin is pretty classic. They're all good though.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
The one with the guy who wants peace and quiet so he can read, and he gets it when everyone is wiped out but him but then the twilight zone trolls him hard and breaks his glasses so he can't read
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I like the 'To Serve Man' episode where aliens solve all earth's problems and take them on their space craft for a little ride and this one fellow is suspicious the whole time and at the end he figures out their language and is reading their book titled 'To Serve Man' and it turns out to be a cook book.
my favorite is the one with the monsters on maple street, where the power goes out and everyone starts to suspect all the other people are aliens.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I like the one with the ironic and horrifying twist ending...
Seriously though, the one where the guy is the only survivor of a nuclear war but breaks his reading glasses before he can read all the books he wants. Or the one where the woman gets that surgery to fix her face but its revealed that her face is totally normal and the doctors' faces are all weird and disfigured. Both classics
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Troll 2.

Troll 2 is not the best anything that isn't a double negative (example: best shitty movie)
It is very difficult for me to choose a favorite since most of them are amazing. "The Howling Man" is a great episode that I have never seen as number 1 on any list. Another classic is "Nick of Time", which stars William Shatner. "The Invaders" has a classic twist ending. And although the last time I saw it was 4 years ago, "Mirror Image" genuinely freaked me out.
The one with the girl who has the face that is really beautiful but she lives in a pig-nosed world where everyone has a pig-nose so they think that is beautiful but it isn't it's kind of like kling-ons, who would have sex with that, ew.
Sure is spoilers ITT.

"Perchance to Dream" was the most recent one I watched, and it was pretty damn good.
Either the Bill Shatner one or the one where Burgess Meredith is the last man on Earth, finally has time to read, and breaks his glasses.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by rgrockr
Terror at 20,000 Feet, the Shatner one with the gremlin is pretty classic. They're all good though.

scares the hell out of me.
That one with the devil in the closet

or when those foo's go back in time to Custers last stand.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Come wander.

The guy goes look for a folks song and meets a girl in the woods. Actually here is the link. Watch the awesomeness yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnT5UCvqBlU
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
The one where the girl and her family are suffering in an unforgiving heatwave, and then we find out that she was only dreaming and the world they live in was extremely cold.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
either that one with the confederate soldier running away from his execution (I think)

or the gangster whose hell is getting everything he wants
Surprised no one has mentioned 'Living Doll'

"I'm talky Tina. And I'm going to kill you."

I shit brixs.
Casper's Friend

My Band's Facebook Page

TEA BREAK!

My Gear
Crafter Cruser CSR-12LB Red Bass
Jaxville Demon Bass
Ashton BA20 Bass Amp
I just watched The Monsters Are On Maple Street and I really liked it. It reminded me of George Carlin.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
There is also Eye of the Beholder. Very well done.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by rgrockr

The one in the Twlight Zone (movie) with John Lithgow is by far my favorite. The gremlin is by far one of the creepiest creatures I've seen on film... And John Lithgow ALWAYS out does himself as a Crazy.
Quote by epiless
either that one with the confederate soldier running away from his execution (I think)
An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge?

I love this show. Every year around July 4th and New Years there is a marathon that runs for three days or so, and I always find myself watching for hours at a time. Time Enough at Last, I Shot an Arrow Into the Air, and The Obsolete Man are a few of my favorites off the top of my head.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge or Terror at 20,000 Feet.

Actually, there's really too many to choose real favorites, I love that show.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge or Terror at 20,000 Feet.

Actually, there's really too many to choose real favorites, I love that show.
That's actually an edited French movie, so it doesn't really count.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
Quote by HuhConfused
The one where Edward saves Bella from those other vampires
Dumb ... but I Lol'ed

The best one is where the professor get's sentenced to death by the high council for reading books. Removed spoiler for those who haven't seen it.

The Obsolete Man
Yeah dude, that's the one! Pretty sure that's Burgess Meredith?
Last edited by Deaddog at Aug 19, 2010,
I think all of my favourites have been mentioned, here, but Perchance to Dream, Eye of the Beholder, and Monsters are Due on Maple Street. Classics, every episode
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
I forget the name, but the one with the pool. I enjoyed that one. Talking Tina was also one of my favorites, and ofcourse the classics like the Gremlin, Monsters on Maple Street, etc..
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

I like the one where the guy is in his bomb shelter and he thinks theres still radiation and stuff outside so he cant leave, but really they just built a dome around his neighborhood that kept the radiation in from an accidental detonation of a missle. its one of the only good ones in color
The Burning Man is a favorite of mine because I'm a huge Bradbury fanboy.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by theogonia777
my favorite is the one with the monsters on maple street, where the power goes out and everyone starts to suspect all the other people are aliens.

Holy shit! My mom referenced that one last night because the power DID go out in my neighborhood.

But mine would have to be either "Eye of the Beholder" or the one with the couple in the woods and the aliens. "The Invaders" I think.
There was the one where they thought they landed on the meteor and they were really in the desert of Nevada. I cant remember the name of it/
^^I Shot an Arrow Into the Air.

Quote by afterthewar
That's actually an edited French movie, so it doesn't really count.
But it did air as a Twilight Zone episode, which means it does count

Quote by Deaddog
Pretty sure that's Burgess Meredith?
Indeed it was. I haven't seen Printer's Devil and I remember Mr. Dingle, The Strong as being just OK (the other episodes he was in that have not been mentioned yet), but The Obsolete Man and Time Enough At Last are classics.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
I was pissed this 4th of July because they didn't show one damn episode of it on scyfy -_- so I haven't seen any in a while.

The one where the dude flips a coin and it lands on its side and he magically gets mindreading powers for the day...then the coin drops and he loses it. That ones pretty good.

Or the one where the astronaut ends up as basically a zoo creature for aliens.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by BrainDamage
^^I Shot an Arrow Into the Air.

But it did air as a Twilight Zone episode, which means it does count

Indeed it was. I haven't seen Printer's Devil and I remember Mr. Dingle, The Strong as being just OK (the other episodes he was in that have not been mentioned yet), but The Obsolete Man and Time Enough At Last are classics.

Thanks man. I will look it up later :cheers. I have seen those too. Does anyone know the name of the one where the man was going turn the evil men into midgets?

Gman- You usually have to catch them on late at night or early morning. Also you are thinking of new years. New years is when they do the marathon. You can find episodes on youtube also.
Page 1 of 2