nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Although I enjoy Negura, I have to be in a certain mindset to listen to them. It's almost more post rock than black metal in a lot of cases (at least on Om, anyway).

EDIT: I kind of retract that statement. Om was the only thing I had heard at the time of writing that. Their other stuff is quite different.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Aug 19, 2010,
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Om is sweet, I'm actually listening to their newest stuff right now. They really are a kind of "lock yourself in a room and go into a trance" kind of band.

Also, I will apologize to you ginger - I am in a rather foul mood. I do despise that kind of music, but I shouldn't have posted anything really.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
And I will beeee therrrreeee, when you get hoooooome
Also technicolour, my band was going to play that tour, lighten up
love is love // return to dust
Last edited by tancanada at Aug 19, 2010,
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Aaanyway, isn't there already a thread on this band?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
ginger5138
Has no soul...
177 IQ
Haha, its all good technicolour, we all have our opinions. And we all have to troll someone once in a while.

And tancanada... yus.