Page 1 of 4
'I've had sex with 5,000 men in nine years (but never the same man twice),' boasts beauty therapist, 25

A beauty therapist, 25, has claimed to have slept with 5,000 men in just nine years - or 3,285 days.

Nikki Lee also boasts about having a ‘personal best’ of four men in one night and she claims she has never had sex with the same conquest twice.

In an admission that will shock most people, the blonde Essex girl has told how she has had casual sex in nightclubs, alleyways, parks, cinemas and teen discos since losing her virginity at 16.

Miss Lee, who also works as a model, admits to going on regular sex holidays, where she sleeps with men in clubs, on beaches and on balconies.

She averages having sex with two men every day and has kept the details of each of them in a little red notebook - all with scores.

By the time she was 21, Miss Lee claims to have had sex with 2,289 men. Although the admission, made to a weekly real-life magazine, cannot be verified, has been called 'emotionally very dangerous' by a relationship expert.

‘I put a star beside the lads who were best in bed. By the time I was 18, I had moved out of home and in with friends and there were nearly 800 in my book,’ she said.

‘Plenty of men have notches on bedposts, so why couldn't I have my own packed little red book?’

Article Here
After last night thread. And tonights. Just wow sir, you have issues! Seek Help!
Edit: Bust a move
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
She's not even that attractive.

She does look remarkably similar to one of my friends in that first picture though. Only fatter and uglier.
that's tight
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
well I hope she uses lube for maintenance
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Anyone else pondering the most pressing issue after reading this story?

Who is the #1 best guy she banged?!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard

I bet he went gay.
Just like a woman.

amirite?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
She needs to be tested.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
oh ho ho,

what a disgusting human being.

edit: on the inside and outside, holy ****, shes 4-5 years older then me, yet looks older then my mother.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 19, 2010,
Quote by Spoony_Bard

edit: butts
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Aug 19, 2010,
Quote by *sigh*
She needs Mr. Smith to save her soul. I'll get jiggy for her.

*hear our prayers will

I think you might've done it to troll/irk people, but your titles spelled incorrectly.

Also i'm not surprised no one's had sex with her twice.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 19, 2010,
I can't even manage to do it with 1 girl
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Did anyone click that other link in the middle of the article?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I don't care how many times someone has had sex, I just know that someone who treats a high number as a claim to fame is someone I don't want to talk to.

EDIT: Lol, you read the daily mail
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 19, 2010,
Quote by stratkat
*hear out prayers will

I think you might've done it to troll/irk people, but your titles spelled incorrectly.

Mr. Smith and I thank you for the clarification.
Quote by vintage x metal

edit: butts

I know the picture.

E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
In an admission that will shock most people, the blonde Essex girl has told how she has had casual sex in nightclubs, alleyways, parks, cinemas and teen discos since losing her virginity at 16.

Bolded part for emphasis. 16's a bit late for her kind though, isn't it?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
‘Every lad I recorded was proof I was more sexy than other girls.’

Nope, just way easier than other girls and guys will **** a bagel if it has ample butter on it so the record doesn't count for much.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Does the guy who gets the best score win a prize or something??? I would want at least a trophy or some sort of medal...
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
"Like a hot dog down a skag den."
PSN: Pancakehead3

Add me and say you're from UG
she's probably got some sort of bungie cord system to keep her flaps from dragging on the ground.
Quote by Jackintehbox
That's gotta be like throwing a worm down the Large Hadron Collider.

That could be her nickname 'LHC', Large Hollow C.......
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Page 1 of 4