14 18%
Shoe
4 5%
Ship
12 16%
Thimble
3 4%
Voters: 76.
No thanks, this game always leads to someone getting burned,beat,strangled,molested,raped or verbally abused.

...but the car is the correct answer.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I hate Monopoly.

But I always chose the car when I did play. Or tried to, at least. Ownership of the car was the cause of much debate when starting the game.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
You forgot the money bag If was feature in some sets
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Zeh hat.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Thimble,

2nd pick is hat

idr there ever being a dog.

What do they have to to with creating a monopoly though? you should get like a M golden arch one>>
Or I should buy pokemon pieces.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Don't play if you can't handle the players.
I think that loses it's meaning when you're referring to a bored game.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I like Monopoly, apart from the fact that it takes an eternity.

That being said, I choose thy car.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
car for me!
I'm undefeated in monopoly, go ahead and see if you can defeat me!
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
the hat
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by MakinLattes
I feel like I'm part of some sort of elitist hat enthusiast group.

The hat is Mr. Smith's favorite.
Depends on what's been chosen or what other people's preferences are. I like to find some common ground, but my favourites are the ship, wheelbarrow, and cannon. The ship and cannon just look badass but the wheelbarrow feels so cool to slide across the board. unless you hit a fuckin' bump and knock over someone's house then there's mass confusion about who's it was in the first place and then someone gets punched in the face and the authorities have to be brought in and it turns out the guy you punched was actually a woman and was pregnant and you testify it in court, but you still have to spend five years in the slammer and now your farts have no sound. yeah, I'll just go with the ship..
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
The ship. Always the ship.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Dog FTMFW!

followed by the shoe, then the car, then the boat.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
My brother and I would always turn the hat upside-down and call it the chamber pot.
kill all humans
Hat, Cannon, Car or Dog.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。

but car
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽