Looking to get a new strap, i need moar toanz. my current strap lacks true bypass and is eating all of my sustain.
Here it is:

I'm aiming for something leather or something like that, should prevent my guitar from neckdiving, and also feel comfortable.

Here's one site I like the look of:
http://www.couchguitarstraps.com/
I am leaning towards them right now. If only their green and orange stripe didn't go out of stock, that one looked awesome.
I'm not looking for anything extravagant or ridiculous to look at, just something interesting and cool, yet understated.

Any more sites like this? Or particular models to look at?
After getting a DiMarzio Cliplock strap I honestly can't recommend anything else. But, oh well, check out Levy's, they're leather and they've got some pretty cool designs.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
(Invalid img)

no BS, i actually own this strap. got it for christmas.

i was all

but it does look good on some of guitars
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by LightxGrenade
Levi, the jean company makes decent straps. I'm not being a smartass, they really do

Sure you don't mean Levy? Entirely different company.
yeah the problem there is the design. it's not the quickest route between a and b, it's a zig zag, so that means it's gonna have more capacitance and suck more tone.

get one with a drawing of a straight line on it and that should help.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by TheQuailman
Sure you don't mean Levy? Entirely different company.

Guess who feels like an ass...if you guessed me you get a cookie...lol can't believe I thought they were made by the jean company...damn lol where's the facepalm button on my computer...