I have an old univox tube amp that I love to tone of. Only problem is it does not have a fx loop. Is it possible to rig the leads from amp to speaker to run my delay and modulation fx like you would do for a talk box?

I know I could get pedal that does the fx loop but I don't have the cash to do so. FYI