If you think you're going to get fired why not just hand in your notice?
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
No - you get absolutely nothing and get disowned by your family and friends.

Shortly after which you'll be held captive in the tower of london, having your liver picked out by the famous ravens.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Yeah, they have to pay you for the hours you have worked.

Also, unless you are being fired for gross misconduct, as far as i know, you are entitled to notice, ranging from one week to a couple of months, or payment in lieu of the notice. Thats all waived of course, if its as a result of gross misconduct.
So how gross was your misconduct?
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
if you didn't cause any harm to the company, and they fired you, you are entitled to the payment of your previous working hours.
Exactly.

And if you hate it that much, then you may as well resign. It'll look better on your resume.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Just hand in your notice. Will look much better on your CV than you getting fired.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Just hand in your notice. Will look much better on your CV than you getting fired.

this. If you think you're about to get fired then quit before they fire you, it's easier for everybody involved, and looks better for future employers.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.