hi goodfellas!

sorry i didnt mention my country's currency in the prior thread..........its INDIAN RUPEES.....................still i would put my query again for those who couldnt get it straight.......

i m a beginner in electric guitar n i wanna buy one.i like classic rock,heavy metal and a bit of jazz and blues...........so i have started my hunt for a guitar of that sort.........i found fender squier strat-standard(made in indonesia) for RUPEES 15,300 in mumbai..............so am i going the right way??????????is it an appropriate guitar for me n is that an appropriate price ?????????????....................................a nd also i have seen few amps like laney,roland,line 6,hartke and marshal..................which one of them is best suited????????????my budget allow me upto RUPEES 30,000-35,000 for the entire setup............guys,please help me out.........u can also suggest me other guitar and amp,if any................i did get one reply saying go for ibanez rather than fender.so can anyone make it more simpler for me???????????
Is there a website that you can order from? If you could post the link, that would help us help you, as we would know what is available to you.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Yeah, a Squier is pretty good for beginning.
If you could though, buy from a store and they should have a Beginner set, includes a Guitar and an Amp.

Try those as well.
Good luck!
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
no its not the website from where i m buying ,but a music store in mumbai by the name ''musician's mall".........................i didnt have any reviews prior to my visit to this place (other than the internet).........but can i go for fender with my genre of music???...................and i think that the fender squier strat does have a humbucker (m not sure of that) which would still allow me to play heavy metal,m i right?...........
If you want heavy metal
go for a Ibanez, they have cheap ones as well.
And they're pretty good for everything.

But if you really want a fender.
Yeah you can pull off heavy metal on it, but I'm not sure if it will on a squier.
Try it out!
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
ok! so which ibanez fits best in my buget and my requirements?????(i can put in Rs.15000 i.e.around 300dollars)