I'm looking for an amp i can carry to reharsal in one hand, what's the smallest i could get, i've looked at some of those 5watt tube amps some people claim to use at reharsal and small gigs but i need something that can produce clean/semi-clean tones at a reasonable volume.

Or should i just gain some muscle and carry the 12inch raven (that's right raven).
I'm weak so it's a bit heavy and bigh to just carry in one hand.
I would say leave a cab at your rehearsal space and just take a terror or one of those other mini ones like the blackstar something (HT-5?)
Quote by SLonergan
I think the Raw Power guitars look like badly painted Easter Eggs.

Peter Green Jimi Hendrix Tom Morello Joe Bonamassa John Frusciante Eric Clapton Paul Gilbert B.B. King
Well you going to have a PA at rehearsal aren't you? If you mike it up you can get away with a 1W amp.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Micro cube no doubt, or you you could wait until that Blackstar ht-1 comes out
Quote by nirvanapwns
really? those little things can be heard over the drums

Not on their own, they can't. OK if you can use a PA and mic up but for most basic rehearsal work at least a 15w tube or 30w SS amp will be needed. The SS will be a lot lighter, too.
I know people who gig with a Blackstar HT5 but those are not normal circumstances. A duo of guitarists/singers with backing tracks through the PA. Not exactly your average rock band.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x