i got a 2nd hand gibson explorer gothic and a burny supergrade lp
both with cases

whats a good price to sell them at ?

the gib exp - its the gothic model.its got emgs. its 2nd hand. been on the road for a while. but has the proff set up. beleive this or not- it was the malevolent creations guitarist guitar . but i cant prove that ! unless u call him. the hardcase is cool , with some death metal band stickers ,etc - but its scrathed and dented ...the case.....

then the burny lp - super grade. original 80s dimarzios .......the humbucker covers and damaged. but its easy to replace . no damage to the humbuckers what so ever

why i want to sell them? coz i got a edwards king v recently...as i have mentioned on the forums and f%$kin hell........nothing compares to it....yep (for me ) it blows the other 2 guitars away ..... and now i wanna invest in a big amp.

thanks for yr time
Last edited by rajandmaria at Aug 19, 2010,
$600-750 would be a decent price for the Explorer, depending on how bad its dinged up. I'm not familiar with that model LP, so I can't really give you any advice on that.
with a hardcase? its a gibson made in usa. they dont make them like they use to....yr busting my balls.....
explorer is here 1000euro which is 1300$ so 700-800$ for USA explorer is normal price
Quote by rajandmaria
with a hardcase? its a gibson made in usa. they dont make them like they use to....yr busting my balls.....

Its what they go for on E-bay. There are several Gibson gothic models on there now in the $600-700 range. One guy has a Gothic explorer listed for over $1200, but its been there for a while. You can try to sell it for a little more, but most of the gothic models go for under $800.
Quote by rajandmaria
They didn't "used" to make gothic explorers though. The guitar can't possibly be older than 10 years or so.
Do you have picks of the Burny?

I would say you could probably get around 800-900 bucks for the Explorer. 80s Burny guitars aren't the greatest of the Burny line and it would help to have pictures or to know the exact model.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.