Poll: what should i buy next?
Poll Options
View poll results: what should i buy next?
Jet City JCA20
3 20%
Fulltone Clyde + Voodoo Lab Tremolo
12 80%
Voters: 15.
PLEASE READ ALL OR DONT VOTE. IF YOU DONT SEE WHAT I HAVE FOR GEAR, I WONT GET THE IDEAL ANSWER.

i have an extra $350 ish sitting around and am going to buy some more gear to kill my GAS.

keep in mind i have 24ish guitiars, some good ones, some middle of the road ones, and some cheaper ones. so i do not want a new guitar. although in the next year i want to pick up a Gibson LP Jr.

I have some decent amps. Egnater Renegade, Egnater Tweaker, Orange Dual Terror, TE speed twin, a Valveking head, and a Randall Head (which i may be selling at a later date), and an awesome 210+tweeter Genz Benz bass combo.

I also have quite a few pedals. a few boutique, and a few not quite boutique, but still high end pedals.

i think a JCA20 would round my amp collection off well. a low watter would be awesome for the little of the rock and even the metal i do play. it has been raved about on here and i loved it when i played one in a store.

however, i also think that i could use a good wah pedal, i am currently thinking Fulltone Clyde (maybe deluxe), and a voodoo lab tremolo

also PLEASE give your reasoning for your thoughts
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Last edited by trashedlostfdup at Aug 19, 2010,
I'd think you have amps covered, for now at least. The pedals would be my choice.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
I'd think you have amps covered, for now at least. The pedals would be my choice.

i would tend to agree with you, but i was thinking i could get the JCA20 and a cheap used dunlop wah to just resell it when a decide to buy a better wah. also the vibrato is of very limited use to me at the moment, but would still be nice to have.

so maybe the jet city and a cheap used dunlop wah so at least i could have one to use.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/