Haha, another one just came to mind... I couldn't help but post about it. Anyway, I was just reading a thread and for some reason I expected a reply to say "best answer" just like Yahoo Answers. Anybody else done that before?

Additional details:

I still need a best answer...
This will start a RIOT! in me
Last edited by Paramore. at Aug 19, 2010,
Nope. Nobody has ever done this before.

And I'm going off of your namesake ever since they announced that supporting them for the concert I'm seeing is b.o.b. and fun. **** you! Pick someone decent you tits!
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Nope. Nobody has ever done this before.

And I'm going off of your namesake ever since they announced that supporting them for the concert I'm seeing is b.o.b. and fun. **** you! Pick someone decent you tits!

I'm going to see them in November too . I have never heard of Fun, but will be cool to hear a new band. Also, how unlucky to get a rapper... ah well, at least this might mean an extra Paramore song, well Hayley Williams song in Airplanes
Quote by Paramore.

I'm going to see them in November too . I have never heard of Fun, but will be cool to hear a new band. Also, how unlucky to get a rapper... ah well, at least this might mean an extra Paramore song, well Hayley Williams song in Airplanes

I'm seeing them on the 16th in Birmingham. You?

I don't like Fun, they sound rather lame. And the only redeeming thing about Airplanes (spelling pisses me off so much!) is Eminem, and I'm assuming he's not going to be supporting Paramore.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
No, you have aids
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by sfaune92
No, and not anything like it either.
2 minutes · Like

2 minutes? this is a lie it's 4 minutes
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Last edited by RockGuitar92 at Aug 19, 2010,
Quote by Paramore.

I forgot to change the post times so I just edited it.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid