of these three, which would you guys recommend for basically everything as far as the feeling of the instrument, pickups will be changed
I'm saving up for the Paul Allender se, and I love PRS necks, they're probably the best feeling necks I've played.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
The DKMG. It's a higher end model than the other ones. It's made in Japan and this usually means the construction quality is better.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
The DKMG. It's a higher end model than the other ones. It's made in Japan and this usually means the construction quality is better.

Normally I would say this,

but as I have played a PA Se I have to say the SE is the more versitile instrument and if it werent for the stupid inlays I would probably have bought it...

But I would say the best thing would to actually buy a PRS SE CU24 and then put some after market pups in it instead...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
^I actually like the bat inlays more than the bird ones.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tom 1.0
Normally I would say this,

but as I have played a PA Se I have to say the SE is the more versitile instrument and if it werent for the stupid inlays I would probably have bought it...

But I would say the best thing would to actually buy a PRS SE CU24 and then put some after market pups in it instead...

Having played a CU24 SE, I thought it was good but it felt lacking to me.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
DKMGT!
It is the highest in overall quality among these choices.

PRS SE and genreally low quality and do not even come close to waht you're hoping for.

The Scecter is a GREAT guitar, however, I do not recomend EMG-HZs

To be sure, the Jackson DKMGT DOES NOT have a trem
The Jackson DMKG Does

Both are GREAT guitars
Quote by Way Cool JR.
The Jackson is a great guitar and the Schecter is a great guitar. I own a 09' Damien special FR myself all the parts are high quality the HZ's are not the greatest but they are not horrible and easy to change. My Damien has a 1pc African mahogany back and a 1/2in thick maple top full size Alpha pots and an Orange Drop cap stock. So it is a great quality guitar from the inside out. I bought it for 70's and 80's Rock and Metal and it works great for it. I will be changing the pups out for a set of white GFS Crunchy Rails in a week or two though then it will kick arse.

To Tom 1.0 Save the sarcasm for the Schecter guys that buy them for the Brootz and the coil taps. I got mine for classic rock metal and Glam music

I never mentioned the Schecter....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
oh...

I couldnt give a shit about who has them or not

they are good guitars for the money when youir in the Sattes, but here in the UK they are massively over priced for what they are.

I hate fan boys of any variety

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
lmaooo this is funny. well i also found a pretty good deal on a fender showmaster, black with 2 hums and no inlays. and also a good deal on a dk2m snow white...ahhh all these choices!!
also tom i peeked at your page, nice gear man you are a proud man
Try all three and go with what you like the feel of the best. Since you're going to be changing the pickups it's hard to judge based on the sound. If you're not going to be changing the pickups anytime soon I'd say the DKMGT or the Allender SE.
With the Allender see if you can find one of the old models and one of the new ones. The old ones were PRS designed pickups, flat top and rosewood fretboard. New ones the body is pretty different, EMG pickups and an ebony fretboard.
Personally I was planning on buying an Allender when they very first came out but I thought the pickups sounded muddy and lacked definition. I bought one of the new ones about a month ago after I fell in love with it.
The Jackson is also a great guitar but it's neck has a very different feel to it than the PRS and it's a bolt on which some people like and some don't. You can't really go wrong with either though.
The SE will easily be better build quality than the Jackson, Korean made or not. The mid priced Japanese Jacksons are far from being anything special. I find the SE's to be the best build quality in the price range by far.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
I'm not a big fan of Jacksons, but try one out anyway. Never know what'll happen.

I've got a Damien V-1 FR, the neck is great, the fingerboard is awesome, the bridge seems stable enough, but I cannot -stand- the pickups. They're the EMG Hz, and they're honestly some of the worst sounding pickups I've used. I wouldn't buy this unless you plan to do a pickup swap, but I've lucked out since they're passives, and most of the pickups I'm interested are passive as well. If you grab one used, it'll probably be worth it.

The PRS is also a great guitar- I love their necks, the build quality is great, and it's solid, but I was also less than impressed by the pickups on this one. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but given the choices it seems like harder rock or metal. You may enjoy the EMGs, I don't, it's a personal call. Between this and the Schecter, I'd say this.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?