I read about this on other news web sites and wanted to bring it to the pits attention.

The link has all the information.

I also found out about the Jewish Internet Defense Force which is explained in the link

I have nothing against the Jewish but to me it seems like Israel is up to no good with talks of attacking Iran. I'm really reconsidering the legitimacy of this "peaceful" nation.

Any thoughts, opinions or concerns?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Israel has all the right to consider attacking Iran. Iran poses a threat to them and Amedinajad, I don't care how it's spelled, threatened a while back to wipe them off the map.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I heard Iran are peace loving hippies that dont eat meat or stone people, get out of your bubble and instead of watching the news do some research for yourself and find out the truth.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I heard Iran are peace loving hippies that dont eat meat or stone people, get out of your bubble and instead of watching the news do some research for yourself and find out the truth.

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Yes, they lobby the US media. How is that news?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

-_-

That is just what I have done. You have failed to see the truth that lies before your nose.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Meths
Yes, they lobby the US media. How is that news?

This.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
-_-

That is just what I have done. You have failed to see the truth that lies before your nose.

You tell me now, how many times have Iran threatened to destroy Israel?
How many times anyone has threatened to destroy Israel?
Alot, You wont critisize them for being not Peaceful because people just see Israel as a small and easy target to judge and critisize.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Fenderhippie69
-_-

he was posting to the 2nd guy i think, because that guy thinks Irsrael is all cool n shit while their just a bunch of assholes who think they actually have the right to do shit now.

shit = things to hurt other countrys that dont ask for it
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Israel isn't the only one manipulating the media. They're one of many thousands of corporations, organizations, special interest groups/PACs, etc etc. I'm sure most people would be apalled to see everyone who was doing this.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by Henkdemachtige
he was posting to the 2nd guy i think, because that guy thinks Irsrael is all cool n shit while their just a bunch of assholes who think they actually have the right to do shit now.

shit = things to hurt other countrys that dont ask for it

We totally asked for all the wars and all the suicide bombers and for all the threats about our destruction broseph.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
The US basically owns a wealth of Isreal stock (and I say sell!). Our money has built much thier nation.

Because this seems like new news to you:
They are the #1 recipient of US foriegn aid... yes, Isreal
They are surrounded by enemies (both thiers and ours)
They are guilty of many of the same acts that they accuse others of

It's a very delicate situation... but it doesn't have to be

Also, you're links are from heavily bias, anti-isreal sources, so they are going to make it sound pretty bad.
Last edited by HalfDose at Aug 19, 2010,
Newsflash: EVERYONE lobbies the media in some way or another. It's just that the Israel thing is so debated that this is even news. EVERY organization, business, religion, etc. has a list of things that they feel most newsworthy and a perspective that they want it to be viewed from. And extremes from Israel or their Islamic Middle Eastern counter-parts are in no way surprising.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You tell me now, how many times have Iran threatened to destroy Israel?
How many times anyone has threatened to destroy Israel?
Alot, You wont critisize them for being not Peaceful because people just see Israel as a small and easy target to judge and critisize.

why is Israel even there? Where Israel stands was Palestine

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
My opinion on this is as follows: Iran acts like a D*ck toward Israel and threatens to attack on a seemingly-weekly basis. Ahmadinejad denies the Holocaust. Bottomline: Asshole. This is like when the kid at school who's constantly harassed finally slugs the bully.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Fenderhippie69
why is Israel even there? Where Israel stands was Palestine

You're right, we should just go to our other Jewish states oh wait.

Also It is in the bible that we settled there, And it was chosen by the UN I belive that we will be there.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Politics thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown