As title says, I'd like to hear opinions about this guitar. Thanks in advance!
Proudly endorsed by Kamecki Guitars and WBgear!

My guitars:
-B.C Rich NJ Jr.V Deluxe (6 string guitar)
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
Two Words. Overpriced Bullshit
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

there are hardly any of them.

only 3 in the UK :0

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
never seen one or played one, but it seems to be made fairly well. ebony fretboard, neck thru maple neck, and emgs ready to go. but you could get a schecter 7 for a couple hundered bucks cheaper with the same specs... but then again, i haven't played the hex-7
Just the same as any other 7 string with emg's really, they don't really have anything going for em' imo.

Sure its nice, but its just the same formula.
Specs are good: the usual mahog body with alder neck, real ebony fretboard, thin neck, locking tuners, solid TOM setup, EMG pickups...

And it's a 7 string V, not seen that often.

But I think the main problem is that it's really a signature signature guitar with the emblem on body and fretboard. It's sorta stigmatized for being a certain artist guitar :P

And some might yap that it's made in Korea. Personally I have nothing but good to say about Korean made instruments but I guess the wood and craftmanship quality isn't as high as with the ESPs.

It's also really expensive, over 1000€.

But if that doesn't bother you, I guess it would be a good instrument. Bit of a legend here: saw Behemoth live this year in March but, IIRC, Nergal didn't use his signature ESP. Instead, he had a 6 string ESP/LTD V and an ESP Horizon NT-7 of some sort. After all, you can see him play Ibanez 7 string on As above so below video (made ages ago) so I guess he might be used to the superstrat shape on 7 string and therefore has abandoned his signature "hex", boohoo! Sorry.
Quote by Rautio
Specs are good: the usual mahog body with alder neck, real ebony fretboard, thin neck, locking tuners, solid TOM setup, EMG pickups...

And it's a 7 string V, not seen that often.

But I think the main problem is that it's really a signature signature guitar with the emblem on body and fretboard. It's sorta stigmatized for being a certain artist guitar :P

Ehm, what?

It's got a maple neck...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I haven't played one personally, but I'm sure it's what you'd expect from an LTD artist signature. Especially being a 7 string, enormous bottom end, crunch out the ass, etc.. And for a fraction of the cost, you could get another seven string with basically the same features. Ultimately, the price of the guitar reflects the quality, and in this case, has some extra baggage because it's a signature guitar.