Hey guys Jash here from a new upcoming deathcore band ÆNIMUS! Just got all our shit organized and got our mygay layout and new song up!! We just put this stuff up 10 min prior of this thread! Were based out of Santa Rosa CA, have our own jam space and studio. We do our own pre production. We have a huge house and room for more! All have professional equipment. Tour experienced any ready! Our band is seeking two more seven string guitarists!!! We have shared the stage with Cannibal Corpse, Unearth, Born of Osiris, Whitechapel, Hate Eternal, Trivium and hatebreed. Please be dedicated and have your shit together! Our influences are: All Shall Perish, Through the Eyes of the Dead, The Black Dahlia Murder, Born of Osiris and Whitchapel... Check us out and get back too me!!! www.myspace.com/aenimusofficial espltdf400@yahoo.com or my 7string.org account!!

Thanks All
AND
Getcha Pull Mother ****ers!!!

JASH/ÆNIMUS
You sound really like whitechapel.

Guessing thats one of ur main influences?

I used to be a HUGE fan of whitechapel, i've just not been able to listen to that sorta music lately haha

Seems alright, i like them lead parts, and them bass breaks, and how you change tempo.

It doesnt stand out TOO much though.

Its not exactly a bit different to the other parts of that big mushroom cloud of 'deathcore'

But keep going, and i like how you're going.

Would like to see a bit more character though, as a previous avid deathcore fan here xD

If i had a seven still, was still into teh br00tz, and american, i wouldn't hesitate to join you guys.

Oh, yea if i was older too
Last edited by Glenn Guitar at Aug 19, 2010,
Thanks man appreciate the kind words!! Kinda funny though not one tempo change.
Well keep checking the space for update and shiz niz! How old are by the way?
Thanks again glen!

JASH/ÆNIMUS