we drive and we sulk with withering flesh, taught
tight faces sinking with age;
pink and red and blue and yellow we drive forward
constantly in rot.

yet the statues are never bleeding
anything but envy, green with vines,
dry with jealousy.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
it seems like where other people kind of lose focus when theyre being descriptive you never get lost in your words they just work together well. i remember you wrote something about oh comely a while back and one of the things that stuck out to me was how you mentioned the description without the use of too many adjectives. I dont mean this specifically to this piece but you do that well also. Here in the first part i picture high street in columbus but i have such a clear image of the characters and the scene just because the wording is intoxicating (<-sort of a dramatic word choice).
I dunno bottom line is i'm just trying to describe how much i enjoy reading you and your style. nice post.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
I enjoy the metaphor your putting across here, and I understand what you're trying to achieve with your style (as far as I know) but for the most part I see a lot of colours and no picture, if you know what I mean.

I think this piece lacks focus. its good and everything, but it doesn't feel like you're trying.