nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
How is there not a Nausea thread already? Band is crazy good.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
^I think this is the first time I've seen you outside the punk forum.

And because of this thread, I put on a Nausea shirt too haha.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Riffmast
Sperm Of Andychrist
3,515 IQ
I love the vocalist,great band though they get a bit redundant after many listens.Great band to throw on once in a while.Anyone who's into them should check out Sacrilege and after The Bombs.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Obviously.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Woo glad to see some of the crusty fans outside of the punk forum.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!