Can you plug an Amp head into Computer speakers?

I HIGHLY doubt it but yeah. Wanted to ask.

Well you technically could if your amp has a headphone out, and you have a 1/4 to 1/8 inch adapter. Why do I say technically? Because you can only do that with a solid state amp.

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

Not unless the wattage and ohms matches. Most computer speakers have a 1/8" connector, whereas you need a 1/4" connector.

Even then, it'll probably sound like crap.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
You're right, it was!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.