ok ill get right to the point, a talent show in 2 weeks and i need a well known guitar instrumental to play at the show, any ideas? no neo-classical or acoustic, it has to be something epic...
Anything by Burzum. Go TS go!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Canon rock.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Canon rock.

This.

It's a lot easier than it seems.
"Glasgow Kiss" or "Damage Control" by Petrucci.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Classical Gas

Eruption?

Or, I know, how about Randy Rhoads' solo!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

it doesn't matter, solo electric guitarists never win talent shows
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Any of the following theme songs
The Pink Panther
The Simpsons
Super Mario
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Thunderhorse - Dethklok. Not very well known but short and freaking epic and fun to play
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Johnny B. Goode.

ALWAYS

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Little Martha by Duane Allman
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
DragonForce, a 3 year old can play it and people that are musically retarded (as in anyone that will be watching a talent show) will think your a master of guitar.
Master Exploder by Tenacious D. even if you cant sing it, sing it. i do it all the time. people have no clue what the **** im doing. and its pretty easy to sing.

yes, i know TS wanted an instrumental. but i suggested otherwise.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
joseph merrick - mastodon or elephant man, pretty ****ing epic.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
orion
call of ktulu
eruption
if you want epic you could play far beyond the sun, but i dont think your gonna learn that in 2 weeks
Call Of Ktulu. Be even better if you can use the S&M recording as a backing track.
How bout a Misirlou or Wipeout? They're pretty simple and everyone loves surf rock. Just for the love of god don't do Eruption, everyone does that at talent shows.

Plus all the musically retarded pop kids will recognize Misirlou from the Black Eyed Peas song.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.