Page 1 of 2
100%
Metal
660 IQ
you should check out Dying Regret
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
AsILayDying05
You're Better Off Dead
110 IQ
Quote by 100%
you should check out Dying Regret

sick ill check em out!
The prehistoric golden age of man

AsILayDying05
You're Better Off Dead
110 IQ
i dont know if these bands belong in the metal section, but i didnt wanna get no crap so i posted them here in the hardcore..

AsILayDying05
You're Better Off Dead
110 IQ
damn ive been coming to this UG forum for years now. havent been on in a while. but this shit sucks now lol. hella anal bout everything, damn... but i guess i see why.

nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by AsILayDying05
i dont know if these bands belong in the metal section, but i didnt wanna get no crap so i posted them here in the hardcore..

Bulletproof logic.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
JxD
957 IQ
Quote by AsILayDying05
damn ive been coming to this UG forum for years now. havent been on in a while. but this shit sucks now lol. hella anal bout everything, damn... but i guess i see why.

I'm sorry you have bad taste in music and don't know how to use a forum that you apparently have been visiting for quite some time. I hope you have better fortune in your other pursuits. God speed.
AsILayDying05
You're Better Off Dead
110 IQ
Quote by JxD
I'm sorry you have bad taste in music and don't know how to use a forum that you apparently have been visiting for quite some time. I hope you have better fortune in your other pursuits. God speed.

hahah wow that made me laugh, really dude, your just gonna say i have bad taste in music. okay and let me guess you have great taste in music right? i bet you do, you listen to cooler stuff than I do. I bet i bet. And im sorry i came on this forum to talk about some bands that I like, is that so bad. And what happeneds, people hella flame me. Wow. this shits whack.

JxD
957 IQ
Quote by AsILayDying05
hahah wow that made me laugh, really dude, your just gonna say i have bad taste in music. okay and let me guess you have great taste in music right? i bet you do, you listen to cooler stuff than I do. I bet i bet. And im sorry i came on this forum to talk about some bands that I like, is that so bad. And what happeneds, people hella flame me. Wow. this shits whack.

Shit is whack indeed.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by AsILayDying05

Well, I for one accept your apology.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
JxD
957 IQ
Quote by technicolour
shit's so cash

When did this particular usage of the word "cash" become popular? Am I that behind on popular culture that I'm not even able to keep up with common slang? I don't even get why someone would refer to something good or desirable as "cash." I have always been under the impression that cash was something exchanged in a monetary transaction.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I blame Deez Nuts. I doubt it's their fault, but I feel as if they don't have enough blame placed on them for everything they've ever done.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
I first heard it on here (UG) about half a year ago I think. It might be more of a european thing? cause I haven't heard anyone irl use it...yet.
AsILayDying05
You're Better Off Dead
110 IQ
hey JxD what do you listen to? im curious...

nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I wish every board had it.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Quote by AsILayDying05

he likes emo bands
The Charm
King Platypus
534 IQ
Quote by JxD
When did this particular usage of the word "cash" become popular? Am I that behind on popular culture that I'm not even able to keep up with common slang? I don't even get why someone would refer to something good or desirable as "cash." I have always been under the impression that cash was something exchanged in a monetary transaction.

4chan meme.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Well, I for one learned something today.

I still say we should blame Deez Nuts though, just as we should blame them for BP and basically everything else we can think of.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
boffen
UG Board King
335 IQ
So, I had onion rings for the first time in my life today. I don't like onions, but they were nice on the veggie burger.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by JxD

Hey ******s,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
I'm an asshole.
The Charm
King Platypus
534 IQ
Quote by lookpizza

Hey ******s,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Literally my least favorite meme of all time.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
JxD
957 IQ
It's hard to imagine what sort of wretched human being would churn out such a harmful internet meme. I for one will only use the word cash in reference to money.

Quote by AsILayDying05

What's the point of going into this? Don't tread on my right to be a dick on the interwebz.
zezimathehero
pretentious wankstick
168 IQ
That paragraph reminded me of (ex?) user NY_football.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by zezimathehero
That paragraph reminded me of (ex?) user NY_football.

Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
He's still around isn't he?

Also, Deez Nuts rule.

Maybe.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by asator
He's still around isn't he?

Also, Deez Nuts rule.

Maybe.

You just lost your speaking privileges.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by nashawa
You just lost your speaking privileges.

I was joking, don't worry. Deez Nuts are hilarious. But absolutely awful, naturally.

Really boring/shitty live as well.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
I remember football guy - he was okay until he started talking like that.