Hey guys, everytime I play guitar for maybe 5 min, my wrist starts to hurt. I guess my wrist is too bent when I put my thumb on the skunk line (Skunk Stripe).

Anything I'm doing wrong?
Please help me!
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Fender Frontman Amp (15 watt)
Some Old Classical Guitar
Fender F-310
I'd really want to see a picture or watch your technique in person. It's really hard to troubleshoot what you're doing wrong by your description.

Something to keep in mind, is that you want to the neck of the guitar angled slightly upward. Proper book technique dictates that you keep the thumb hidden behind the neck of the guitar, but that's not what I teach, nor is it entirely practical. In reality, the thumb may go behind the neck when doing barre chords, but the rest of the time, my thumb is pointing up above the neck. Place your thumb where it feels comfortable. Also, the palm of your hand should be curved and out away the bottom of the neck. Again, do what feels comfortable to you.
I have tried new confortable ways to play and I found one I liked, which is having the thumb slightly over the skunk line. But I will try and post some pictures on my left hand while playing.
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Fender Frontman Amp (15 watt)
Some Old Classical Guitar
Fender F-310
My hands hurt (really really hurt) for a couple of years after I started playing guitar, but over time, the problem got better. If you're a newer guitarist, time might be what you need.