Me and a friend were thinking today, what musicians are ginger apart from Dave Mustaine? We can't think of any?
Tim Minchin.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by zack_ritch
Hayley Williams,
Adam Lambert (originally redhead) LOL
Reba McEntire ,

Hayley isn't a true ginger she just keeps her hair dyed different shade of red/orange. Does that still count?
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!

Simone Simons...
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
The guy from simply red :P

*flameshield up*
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Antis0cial

Simone Simons...

Thank you. Thank you.

She looks painful though, not emotionally....but physically. I'd rail it still, as long as she didn't knock my teeth out and just stuck to the chains and whips.
sorry for bump. Devin Townsend
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
Ginger Leigh is a multi-tasking, self-taught, creative leader and entrepreneur. She has been a professional musician most of her life. She tours all over Europe, the US, and New Zealand.

Ginger Leigh was born a rocker. She grew up on the stage and hasn't stopped performing and writing since. Internationally-known, prolific, and hard-working, Ginger is a force in the music industry. People all over the world crave Ginger's stage style, which is energetic, funny, firey and frank. Her talent overflows and surpasses language barriers and culture.

Ginger Leigh's most recent release "Sugar in My Coffee" is receiving rave reviews. The Santa Fe Reporter says it best, " Leigh's that rare brand of artist who appeals to both lovers and fighters."

Ginger Leigh's career is full of great successes such as major distribution with S4 Records (Sony Italia), sponsorships with Advanced Micro Devices, live musical guest to Oprah Winfrey's Oxygen Media, thousands of shows around the world, song-writer and vocalist awards, and a rapidly growing global fanbase with a wide-spread demographic. She began performing at the age of 9 in her first band.

Ginger's global fans continue to flock to her concerts with a vital passion for Ginger Leigh's songs and her stage presence.
.......................................................................................................
replacement fuel pump
auto extended warranty
Ginger Leigh can suck my pubes.

On topic, Devin Townsend.
Quote by silent caution
When i was younger i used to pee in peoples shoes and blame their dog