Would a pair of 11s be okay for

Standard and Drop D

C standard & Drop C

And occasionally Drop B?

( i'm planning on having my guitar on drop C and C standard most of the time and i'll use my drummers guitar for Standard and drop D, but for home purposes when i only have one guitar)
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Should be fine. Something you might want to try though is to get a wound 3rd string for the low tunings because the g string always seems to sound funny.
Quote by brandon2784
Should be fine. Something you might want to try though is to get a wound 3rd string for the low tunings because the g string always seems to sound funny.

would it be better and easier to get all the strings wounded? Make it more convenient instead of buying 2 different packs of strings?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Quote by Aashraya
would it be better and easier to get all the strings wounded? Make it more convenient instead of buying 2 different packs of strings?

What he means is buy a pack of strings that comes with a wound g instead of a non-wound g. It wouldn't make you buy more packs of strings, just different ones.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
What he means is buy a pack of strings that comes with a wound g instead of a non-wound g. It wouldn't make you buy more packs of strings, just different ones.

oo okay thanks

Didnt know it worked like that :P ( As you can tell i dont buy strings often)

Do daddario make any strings like that?
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Quote by Aashraya
oo okay thanks

Didnt know it worked like that :P ( As you can tell i dont buy strings often)

Do daddario make any strings like that?

Pretty sure they do BTBAM uses them and that's where I got the idea.
Quote by brandon2784
Pretty sure they do BTBAM uses them and that's where I got the idea.

Alright thanks man. Much appreciated
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit