I doubt they were made by any major manufacturer. They simply wouldn't be making a profit if they were.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
They're probably PRS copies, if they're that type of humbucker at all.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I'm just going by what the description says, it kind of implies that they were made by a big company
Big company can mean large Chinese knockoff company that doesn't even sell in the US. Thinking that it's USA PRS (or even Korean PRS) is very wishful thinking. I read nothing in the description that hinted at PRS design.

Besides, it says "retail price: $59.99" for a matched pair. PRS pickups have an MSRP of like $150 each and rarely sell new for under $100 per pickup.
yeah, that's why i had my doubts^^^

I was just wondering about them...

Anybody familiar with the vintage nashvilles? I really like their sound in the sound clips, just wondering if anybody's used them before.
the day i learned that GFS may be selling r branded Artec pickups, was the day i realized i could afford SDs or some of the other entry level boutiques. just no reason to buy things like this if i can afford it :| bye bye dragonfire pickups too XD (its just a way to know i am making an actual upgrade from my stock pickups)

if they are cheaper then their own GFS brand, i would definitely think its a rival chinese manufacturer made those
Last edited by iampeter at Aug 20, 2010,
Probably not, but GFS's own pickups are really good for the money.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by AxSilentxLine
If you want some PRS pups pick up a set of Dragon II's and never look back

the guys over at the PRS forum rate the Dragon II a the worst pickup PRS make.
If you want PRS pups, the three best models are Dragon Is, 57/08s and 59/09s but they're all gonna cost you. My guitar has McCartys in it and I like them as well.

And I doubt they're PRS pups - they'd have to be an HFS/VB set and for that they'd have been REALLY seriously overwound...
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
the guys over at the PRS forum rate the Dragon II a the worst pickup PRS make.
If you want PRS pups, the three best models are Dragon Is, 57/08s and 59/09s but they're all gonna cost you. My guitar has McCartys in it and I like them as well.

And I doubt they're PRS pups - they'd have to be an HFS/VB set and for that they'd have been REALLY seriously overwound...

Yeah I know there's a lot of hate on the II's but I like em