I have a TU-2, but in the midst of redoing my board I figured I could sell it and get a better tuner without losing too much money. My budget would be about 70 or 80 bucks max, and after researching I decided on this Korg.

I'm also getting the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 as my power supply, which is all DC.

MY ISSUE: In the description the Korg is labeled as 9VAC, but in the picture it is labeled 9VDC. So which is it?

Link: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Korg-pitchblack-Chromatic-Pedal-Tuner?sku=210087
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
save up $20 more and get a Polytune
and its DC. if it could use a 9V battery then its a DC powered pedal.
Gear
2009 Schecter Solo 6 DSG limited 1 of 50 in the USA
Ovation Celebrity
TC Electronic: Polytune
Digitech RP355 Multieffects Pedal
Quote by HeyItsChenny
thank you very much, Seaweed
Last edited by Seaweed2626 at Aug 20, 2010,
It's DC, says on the korg site and it runs on my board just fine (which is dc). I think it's great, I've heard it's a little better than the TU-2 but then again, it might not be worth the effort...it's up to you.
Quote by acdclandon
I have a TU-2, but in the midst of redoing my board I figured I could sell it and get a better tuner without losing too much money. My budget would be about 70 or 80 bucks max, and after researching I decided on this Korg.

I'm also getting the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 as my power supply, which is all DC.

MY ISSUE: In the description the Korg is labeled as 9VAC, but in the picture it is labeled 9VDC. So which is it?

Link: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Korg-pitchblack-Chromatic-Pedal-Tuner?sku=210087

They might mean 9V AC Adapter. I have a Pitchblack, and it it works great off battery, the wart, or the brick.
Water which is too pure has no fish - Ts'ai Ken T'an
I've had a pitchblack for a couple yrs....never had a single issue..
So do you think it would work with the Voodoo Lab power supply?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
It definitely uses a DC power supply.

The PPI-5 should work.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
It definitely uses a DC power supply.

The PPI-5 should work.

Than why does it say to use the Korg AC adapter with it?
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I prefer the Boss pedal the Pitchblack, in my experience, is really iffy. The display never stops moving.
MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Gretsch G5120 >>> ProCo Rat >>> Fender Bassman 4x10
Quote by LoudLove5150
I prefer the Boss pedal the Pitchblack, in my experience, is really iffy. The display never stops moving.

Then tune your guitar properly

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
Then tune your guitar properly

MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Gretsch G5120 >>> ProCo Rat >>> Fender Bassman 4x10
Quote by acdclandon

Because whoever wrote the instruction manual is an idiot.

If you can power it with a 9V battery, it's DC.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by acdclandon

Cause its a Korg product...

They arent going to reccomend a Boss one are they?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Cause its a Korg product...

They arent going to reccomend a Boss one are they?

Okay, let me rephrase that.

Why does the link state that you can use an AC adapter with it? (Regardless of company)
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
^ Probably because it's an AC to 9V DC adapter.

Trust me, it does NOT use AC power at the actual pedal if you can power it with a 9V battery.