I started working on this piece and was hoping to get some opinions on it. There is a part in it that kind of bugs me and I wanted to see if it stands out to anyone else. I haven't finished polishing this off completely since it is still a work in progress but I just wanted to get a quick opinion. The song is in my profile. Thanks for taking a listen and I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to any advice.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
I thought that was really good, it's a shame it's so short at the moment, I'd like to hear it within a proper piece. Nothing really stood out that bugged me so I'm not sure what you meant by that. The only thing I didn't like was the gap in the middle, it kind of disrupted what was otherwise a very well flowing progression. If the music had come back in more dramatically the pause might have worked. Great start though.

Care to take a look at mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1352367
Pretty cool. You should definitely expand upon it. And i agree with Liam4 about the gap. It could have a cool effect if it came back in more dramatically.. Keep working with it! I would love to hear more haha

Oh and if you have a chance, could you check out my updated piece? It's the same piece you already commented on but i added some more and changed some stuff around. Thanks!
Check out my music on my profile
Yeah you shoud definitely keep on going with this piece! The only bits i didn't like with this were when all the music suddenly stops. It's okay to have breaks, but maybe you should keep one or two instruments holding in there so it doesn't seem so broken off, it's beautiful but it's sorta clumsy. like jessica simpson. your song is jessica simpsons.

haha jk good work so far man.