What i mean is, when is the last time everything was going great, nothing was wrong, and you were just perfect? There was no conflict, stress, or anything bad affecting you and you just felt great and everything was working out?
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
When I was an infant.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
When I was with my first gf. Then the bitch dumped me and I pimp slapped that hoe and fed it to my pet Machamp.
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
In the womb.

Life sucks. There is no "perfect," you get what you want now, then you realize that you want more. Thats human nature. Theres no escaping it.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Um, dude...what the fuck is this perfect you're talkin' 'bout? I don't unnerstand...

Seriously, though. I'd be annoyed if it was perfect. Why? I'd be bored as hell!

Edit:
Quote by Jon777
This.

Actually, wait, no. Infancy sucked... I always shit myself.
About never ago.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Not perfect, but pretty damn close right now.
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
pobody's nerfect
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Let's see, let me answer your question with one of my own.

When was the last time you saw a tentacled dog that flies with jet engines mounted on its back?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Aug 20, 2010,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Let's see, let me answer your question with one of my own.

When was the last time you saw a tentacled dog that flies with jet engines mounted on is back?

When I was sleeping.
Quote by neidnarb11890
When I was sleeping.

...Good point. I actually am at my best when asleep

Goodnight, everybody!!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Perfect? When is there such a thing... there is no such thing as perfection and we are all running in the world in search of something perfect

an idea, a person, a life, a dream

thats why we keep searching, because there is no such thing.
*~The silence is deafening as the city blinks through the cimmerian twilight
when i was rocking out at the slash concert last week, nothing else mattered all problems were forgotted for that short period of time
In the eighth grade. I mean, right now isn't bad by any means, but back then life was as perfect as it's ever been.

^ That was also the best night of my life, though it was 2007.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Aug 20, 2010,
over a year ago now...it was for a week...oh, the terrible, terrible ending to that week *sigh* :'(
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
First time having the entire weekend alone with the gf. Just sex food and videogames. That's probably as close as I can get.
had a gf a job great grades gigs all the time
now im single
decent grades
they stole my amp
and too busy looking for a job and with school to find gigs or a new band
i dont think youll ever find perfect, unless your either dreaming or high as f*ck. there are times when things are going OK, however i always want more. thats just how things work.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
When I was five years old. Life was perfect then, and I knew it. Everything has gone downhill since...
The end of last month. This month has been shite.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Freshmen year of high school, things weren't too great thereafter, but it's cool, that is just life.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Pretty much like, 3rd grade... But if I wanna be less depressing sounding, my spring break this year was pretty perfect, too.
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
About two or three years ago, I miss it but I wouldn't change how my life has gone since then for anything.
Life are never perfect, even if you have all the money a great and hot wife you work at a job you love and you do everything you want it will never be perfect, its the human nature to want more.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
What the hell is with all the pessimists here?

Life is awesome. Life is perfect. Perfection is the realization that tomorrow is a new chance, that tomorrow is an opportunity. If you're not going to seize life by the lips and yank as hard as you can, what's the point? If you're planning on quoting this paragraph and telling me I'm high, or immature, or delusional, make a list right now of 5 GREAT things in your life right now. People focus way too much on negatives all the time, and it's up to ourselves to rise above it, inspire others, and make the most of what we have. Smile!
Quote by Koshman32
pobody's nerfect

this; epic win.

I have moments, days or maybe even a week or two durnig which my life flows very well.
Last time must've been for about a week in July, I was very relaxed and settled.

And then I woke up.

But really, life is imperfect. And so it's meant to be.
It'll be perfect and you'll be happy depending on how you look at it!

Quote by DashBlaster
What the hell is with all the pessimists here?

Life is awesome. Life is perfect. Perfection is the realization that tomorrow is a new chance, that tomorrow is an opportunity. If you're not going to seize life by the lips and yank as hard as you can, what's the point? If you're planning on quoting this paragraph and telling me I'm high, or immature, or delusional, make a list right now of 5 GREAT things in your life right now. People focus way too much on negatives all the time, and it's up to ourselves to rise above it, inspire others, and make the most of what we have. Smile!

DashBlaster, you're brilliant.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Last edited by Teen Spirit at Aug 20, 2010,
Arguing what is perfect aside, I mean perfect is unobtainable.

I'd say being a youngster was pretty good, like age 6-10 or something like that. I had less troubles back then, I just did kid stuff.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
The summer of 2003 until the fall of 2004. I was a nerdy, and happy, kid. Then it all began...

However, I am through the worst part of my life now though, and things are slowly getting better.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
The last time I was perfect was when I had 2 over easy eggs cooked to perfection, and 2 perfectly cooked pieces of bacon on rice and toast. The whole day fell perfectly into place after that.