I'm just going to comment on the video and say that I almost agree with the kid. Parents will do things like slap or tell their kids to shut up all the time. I'm sure they don't like it when someone tells them that or slaps them. Unless the kid is completely over the line (holding a knife for example) it is never okay to use force on them.

Anyway, all pitmonkeys are nerds and virgins.
Quote by Cheeselord
I'm just going to comment on the video and say that I almost agree with the kid. Parents will do things like slap or tell their kids to shut up all the time. I'm sure they don't like it when someone tells them that or slaps them. Unless the kid is completely over the line (holding a knife for example) it is never okay to use force on them.

Anyway, all pitmonkeys are nerds and virgins.

I'm sure you'll be such a great parent.
I'm a nerd, but not a virgin. I partially win
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm sure you'll be such a great parent.

If I ever become a parent I'll probably disregard everything I said there anyway tbh.
Honestly though, I'm not sure if what I said is true. I'm not going to judge parenting strategies until I am one and have experience.
Last edited by Cheeselord at Aug 20, 2010,
Quote by Cheeselord
If I ever become a parent I'll probably disregard everything I said there anyway tbh.
Honestly though, I'm not sure if what I said is true. I'm not going to judge parenting strategies until I am one and have experience.

that.... is very suprisingly very mature of you

You caught me by surprise with that I apologise for my snide remark.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I, sir, play guitar! I am not a nerd.

inb4 "Keep telling yourself that".

But seriously, I'm too much of a Metalhead to be considered a nerd.
Quote by CoreysMonster
that.... is very suprisingly very mature of you

You caught me by surprise with that I apologise for my snide remark.

No problem

EDIT:
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I, sir, play guitar! I am not a nerd.

inb4 "Keep telling yourself that".

Trey Azagthoth from Morbid Angel is an Anime fan and has made maps for Doom. If he's not metal I don't know what is.
Last edited by Cheeselord at Aug 20, 2010,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

They are usually one in the same. There's a whole genre of metal that mainly talks about dragons and shit, dude.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Self denial at its finest.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
They are usually one in the same. There's a whole genre of metal that mainly talks about dragons and shit, dude.
I'm quite aware of that. And technically not a genre, but a subgenre. I avoid that. Why? Cuz I don't speak Norwegian. And I don't give a shit about dragons.

Edit: Wow...y'll suck...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 20, 2010,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I'm quite aware of that. And technically not a genre, but a subgenre. I avoid that. Why? Cuz I don't speak Norwegian. And I don't give a shit about dragons.

Most of this stuff is in English get defensive all you want, metal is pretty damn nerdy, in any aspect.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Most of this stuff is in English get defensive all you want, metal is pretty damn nerdy, in any aspect.
I was being facetious.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Edit: Wow...y'll suck...

Yes, of course. I speak Norwegian, and am yet to hear a Norwegian Power Metal--assuming you're talking about Power Mettal--song.

Dra til helvete.

Power Metal is nerdy though. As well as Prog Metal, but at least, Prog Metal is good.

Furthermore, isn't there another almost identical thread?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 20, 2010,

Probably proud of it too
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Whenever I hear the phrase "pit monkey" I get a mental image of monkeys screwing around and playing guitar. So that's what I imagine most of you are like.
cat
We should all just post pictures of ourselves if you think about it.

or just gimme yer n00dz
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by guitarxo
Whenever I hear the phrase "pit monkey" I get a mental image of monkeys screwing around and playing guitar. So that's what I imagine most of you are like.

Quote by *sigh*

Exactly.
I have never seen a picture that so perfectly captures exactly what I'm thinking.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by bodyheatseeker
Exactly.
I have never seen a picture that so perfectly captures exactly what I'm thinking.

Mr. Smith and I felt the exact same way.
I imagine you all look like slightly different versions of me. Some of you ten years old and playing squiers and some of you wearing tilted DC hats and trying to shred.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
We should all just post pictures of ourselves if you think about it.

or just gimme yer n00dz

Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX