Other than pigs and turkey, what sort of animals make for good bacon? I wonder if bears make for good bacon, if at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated, and I will do my best to acquire said animals and turn them into bacon.
your mother............ sorry man I really can't give you an answer
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
turkey makes shitty faux bacon. only a pig can produce the bacon we all know and love.

edit: any animal, and even tofu, can be made to resemble bacon. horse, lamb, duck, goat, boar, you name it.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 20, 2010,
Nice. On a somewhat sick and sadistic side note, I've always wondered what human would taste like. Not in a creepy way, I would need an opinion of a cannibal.
In order not to die from vaginal bleeding you must only consume bacon from a pig. Because that's the true form of bacon, and eating anything else is heresy.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Quote by vegetassj4
In order not to die from vaginal bleeding you must only consume bacon from a pig. Because that's the true form of bacon, and eating anything else is heresy.

Turkey bacon is definitely the poor, black cousin of real pork bacon, but I wonder if there's an even better version of bacon.

I must know in my quest to be a bacon master.
Quote by willwelsh816
wild hog??

I will definitely try to hunt some of those and turn them into bacon here. But if you're talking about the movie, then John Travolta would not taste good.
Quote by vanceboy
On a somewhat sick and sadistic side note, I've always wondered what human would taste like...

Quote by vanceboy
I will definitely try to hunt some of those and turn them into bacon here. But if you're talking about the movie, then John Travolta would not taste good.

You don't know that.
Quote by sglover34479
You don't know that.

Good logic catch. I have failed. But John Travolta is old, so he would probably be tough and chewy if he were to be eaten (definitely not by me). Ah well, thanks for having a keen eye.
I live in a vegetarian household, but I eat meat. I was once put up to trying some Vegetarian bacon that somehow appeared - Even the vegetarians wouldn't eat it. It tasted like cardboard, but with the texture of lightly grilled rubber. Those were dark days
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.