Simply out of curiosity. I have Googled it, but I cannot trust the internet for such a sensitive matter. And, I don't know any Chinese people (straight from China).

Anyone know someone or heard a reliable source? I need to know, so that when I go out drinking with my friends, I can accurately tell them how human tastes like when you bite into it.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Just had a phone call form my friend H and he said tastes great with fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Nice. Everyone, except for BeastlyWhatever, has made excellent suggestions that I will explore.
Quote by vanceboy
Nice. Everyone, except for BeastlyWhatever, has made excellent suggestions that I will explore.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by vanceboy

maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Well, i've never eaten human before.. but i imagine we'd taste like...
ham.
my Last.fm

FRENCH GUARD:
I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

bad.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.