http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/08/19/single.in.america/index.html?hpt=C1

Explain this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like what 85% of threads consist of.

Interesting news article.
Discuss.
Interesting news article.
Discuss.

But then thats the point of a forum no?

Lets just look up articles and post them on the pit shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to hear more from Americans.

Quote by Phazon

I'd like to hear more from Americans.

*reported*

You people crack me up.
Last edited by Phazon at Aug 20, 2010,
Girls need to be less picky.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Too many young people marry without spending enough time with the person they think they love. After a few months they get sick of it and divorce. Or the girl gets pregnant and the guy leaves her/refuses to tale care of the baby.
Basically, people are full of themselves and always think they can do better even when a good thing is going. But then again what's new?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Basically, people are full of themselves and always think they can do better even when a good thing is going. But then again what's new?

The life of a gambling man
Um...so, what? Mommy stays home. Daddy goes to work. I don't see the damn issue. It's not as if Mommy doesn't work just as hard or harder.

Quote by Cheeselord
Too many young people marry without spending enough time with the person they think they love. After a few months they get sick of it and divorce. Or the girl gets pregnant and the guy leaves her/refuses to tale care of the baby.
Dude, definitely agree. If you don't spend time with em, why should it work? It shouldn't, and it won't. Spend time with your family.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 20, 2010,
I assume you mean women...
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Ofcourse they are. It is the U S fricking A: it is inhabited by a bunch of idiotic fundamentalists.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by metal4eva_22
60% of the time it works every time.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Um...so, what? Mommy stays home. Daddy goes to work. I don't see the damn issue. It's not as if Mommy doesn't work just as hard or harder.

That's not what the article was talking about. It's saying that 46% of US households are owned by single people, not 46% of US households being owned by two people and one of those people stays home and maintains it.
I am single, never married and own my house. Most people that do are divorced however. More divorces happening these days with the majority being women leaving their husband. Just read on another forum about a guy in dispair because his wife of 21 years decided she wanted to explore life being single because she married him when she was 17 and has never known what being single is like. Of course she'll get the house probably.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/081510dngdmarriage.2abfb00.html
i take care of the house. and im a guy.

wtf is this shit.

i never plan on having a girl and if one approaches ima $%#&^* some ppl out my house.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
i take care of the house. and im a guy.

wtf is this shit.

i never plan on having a girl and if one approaches ima $%#&^* some ppl out my house.

Dude dude dude. Being single and having your own place/house is perfect for having babes over, the thing is none of them are permanent. That way you have the best of both worlds.

Of honestly in my case, I am not so interested in being a player, as I don't have the time to. One is good for me but even a steady isn't really possible in my life style, I work all day and play guitar almost every night, for me, there really is no time for a relationship. So a booty call or friends with benefits is the way for me instead although that only lasts for so long.
I'm engaged. I live with my girl in our own place for 2 years. We're going to marry in July 2011. I made it clear with my lawyer. If she wants to divorce and want to keep the condo, she'll have to give me half of the commercial value of the condo.

We take care of our appartement 50/50. I cook, we do the dishes together, we separate the chores equally, we do the laundry together, we go to the grocery store together...
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by LK_revival
Dude dude dude. Being single and having your own place/house is perfect for having babes over, the thing is none of them are permanent. That way you have the best of both worlds.

Screw that. If you arent a bandmate, friend, or at my house for business you out.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Deadlock Riff
Screw that. If you arent a bandmate, friend, or at my house for business you out.

So... Bandmates and friends =/= the same thing?
Quote by Deadlock Riff

Man live not on beer and power chords alone. Sometimes there is nothing more stress relieving and uplifting pardon the pun, than the curves and soft touch of a woman, plus all all that jiggly jiggly.
Quote by LK_revival
Good luck jean, sounds like you have a good thing going.

Thanks, but you speak like my dad.

"Wow, you're good now. WHEN WILL I BE GRANDFATHER?!?!"
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
Thanks, but you speak like my dad.

"Wow, you're good now. WHEN WILL I BE GRANDFATHER?!?!"

Well age brings experience and wisdom, sometimes anyway, some of us never learn from our mistakes bahaha! I am 43, been down the road of picking the wrong girl , and letting a good one slip by. Then again you never know what the future holds with anybody in the end.

Yeah my dad use to give me grief about not making him a grand dad.
Quote by SlayingDragons
So... Bandmates and friends =/= the same thing?

Depends

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion