oh hi!

So Figured I should post something here after my stupid amount of psots. I was all set to buy an Ibanez when I found this beauty. Has everything I wanted and sounds damn fantastic....

Specs:
String thru body
Tune-o-matic bridge
Set neck
Rosewood fingerboard
Nut width: 43mm
Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59 reissue neck, Seymour Duncan Custom, Custom bridge
3-way toggle switch
Gloss finish
Exclusive Grover 18:1 gear ratio tuners
Buzz Feiten Tuning System

Review tiems~!
This thing blew me away. The pickups are fantastic, the Custom Custom has so much clarity and balls and the '59 has a fantastic clean tone. The sound is quite different to my Jackson, but damned if I don't love it. The coil tapping adds a new dimension to it as well. The neck is omfg awesome, it has the highest fret access I've come across (More so than my other guitar or my friends Jem), getting the 24th fret is unbelievably easy. I'm not usually a fan of painted necks but the neck is extremly easy to move up and down .

I'm not sure what else to say, but I am a fan of this guitar.... If it got stolen, would a buy a new one? Yus.

Mah Gear
Jackson DK2M -- Washburn X50 ProQ -- Epihone Les Paul Standard
Mesa Boogie 3-Channel Dual Rectifier w/ 2 x 12 Mesa Recto Cab & Peavey 5150 4x12 Cab
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss ME-70

congrats, its a lovely guitar.
got a regular discontinued x40 myself and its really a diamond in the rough
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Nice shout man. Those are great value over here in the uk anyway. About half the price of a schecter.
I got it for about half the price I was going to pay for a schecter or Ibanez over here too, thought it was an awesome deal

Mah Gear
Jackson DK2M -- Washburn X50 ProQ -- Epihone Les Paul Standard
Mesa Boogie 3-Channel Dual Rectifier w/ 2 x 12 Mesa Recto Cab & Peavey 5150 4x12 Cab
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss ME-70

I have the FE, the one with the EMGS. I'd love the duncans but I absolutely adore the black finish I have on mine. My emgs don't sound excellent with the SS.

For me this is the best fretboard I've ever touched in the price range. I've got the access basically on the wood and it glides with no buzz.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Awesome! ive got one just like it, still my go to axe when i fancy some chug! :-)
I have this exact guitar, most amazing feeling guitar I've ever played. Washburn are incredibly underrated.
Guitar - Washburn X-50PROQ
Amp- Ibanez TBX15r (using to run my POD through)
Pedals - Line6 POD X3, Dunlop Crybaby Gcb-95
congrats, i'm a fan of washburn.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Pretty top!

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
bridge saddles to nut.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.