Hey again...
I am having trouble with my Boss ME-70 multi effects pedal that I recently borrowed from a friend. I can't figure out how to store patches! Can you actually do this on the pedal? If you can then please tell me how. Thanks!
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

Cheers mate
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

The link didn't work
Quote by Jason

Hehe.

Weird. It worked when I clicked on it. No matter. It's the PDF file for the ME-70, and here is what it says about saving patches:

Saving Patches:

You can store your current effect knob, MASTER LEVEL knob, and Expression pedal settings as one of the ME-70’s 36 User patches. Here’s how to store a User patch:
You can store your current effect knob, MASTER LEVEL knob, and Expression pedal settings as one of the ME-70’s 36 User patches. Here’s how to store a User patch:

Press WRITE—the display begins to flash.1
Press BANK 2 3 or 4 to select the bank in which you’d like to store your new patch.
Press Pedal 1, 2, 3 or 4 to choose a patch location within the selected bank.3
Press WRITE. 4

Editing Patches:

You can customize any patch in the ME-70. You can use the knobs and pedals to turn effects on or off and to change their settings in the currently selected patch.

Press EDIT/EXIT—the manual LED flashes to show you’re in Patch Edit mode.1
Press Pedals 1, 2, 3, or 4 to turn the COMP, OD/DS, MOD, and DELAY effects on and 2 off as desired.
Turn the knobs directly above the pedals to change the settings for the effects.3
Note: You may need to fully sweep a knob past the position stored in the patch to hear a change.
Turn the knobs for the PREAMP.4
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Ok cheers mate, you've been a great help
Quote by Jason

Hehe.